*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

A very decent side, not the mugs that many thought on here.

Agreed, I was always nervous about this tie, don’t know why some thought we would pump them over in Poland. European football way different and unpredictable.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

Absolutely. Can't believe how many were slagging of our better players and the manager

I honestly dont know what folk are moaning about. To me 0-0 is a really good result. That was a tough game and we faded badly about 70 mins in. Could easily have lost a goal there. Back to Ibrox and do them and we're there. 

Happy with the clean sheet. Would have liked to have seen Jones on around the 70 minute mark, Ojo was getting balls but clearly knackered. Wee bit disappointed we didn't knick a goal but I think we've got enough to beat them at Ibrox.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Tie is 50/50 for me. Legia will fancy keeping it tight and getting a free kick etc.  Going to be tough. That Alfie miss has made a world of difference.

I thought we were going to win tonight after the first 45. I was convinced we’d lose during the 2nd. Probably a fair result.

We are heavy favourites now for me at home.

1 minute ago, Burts91 said:

They’re a hard team to score against though going by how many they’ve conceded. Other than the two shite teams and tonight we’ve conceded every game. Worries me.

Agree with most of your reply but considering our defence is not the strongest they found it hard to score aswell

Those who think 0-0 was a great result must’ve forgot about the kind of stuff that happens to us in Europe, score draw at Ibrox and eliminated on away goals is the kind of thing that’s happened to us plenty before 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Too many get too confident, maybe arrogant, as soon as we put a few results together.

Tends to be them that then lose the plot as soon as there's a lapse. 

Totally agree. Wee knobs acting like big knobs.

Premature ejaculation/floppy dick syndrome I call it. 

1 minute ago, Gman36 said:

That was the second leg 

It was away from home though. 0-0 at home these days is decent because all it takes is scoring  away to swing a tie.

Just think we’ve taken a risk by settling for 0-0 away. Even if we go 1 up next week, we’d be nervous,

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ach well.

Don't quote me ever again celebrating a nil nil draw acting like fucking nostradamus ya fuckin prick 

Fuckin cunt scuttling away to a forum the minute we failed just to rub salt in other fans faces

Get a fucking grip you stupid cunt 

Just now, Albertzz said:

That was a glaring opportunity for us to win and it was a sitter, sorry if i care ffs.

that chance could have been the difference for us.

Still think we should win but a draw is a great result if its a score draw. 0-0  isny ideal.

Goalies are supposed to stop attackers scoring. That’s what their job is. We have one of the best. You gonna praise McGregor for his saves tonight?  

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Agree with most of your reply but considering our defence is not the strongest they found it hard to score aswell

McGregor had a lot more to do than their keeper. Obviously better than getting beat tonight but would’ve rathered we had more of a go second half. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Those who think 0-0 was a great result must’ve forgot about the kind of stuff that happens to us in Europe, score draw at Ibrox and eliminated on away goals is the kind of thing that’s happened to us plenty before 

Fuck up you negative Prick!

You're clueless anyway, after  your comments about Davis at HT.

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

That was a glaring opportunity for us to win and it was a sitter, sorry if i care ffs.

that chance could have been the difference for us.

Still think we should win but a draw is a great result if its a score draw. 0-0  isny ideal.

That opportunity is not a sitter. Morelos tends to tuck them away though as he is an excellent finisher, so maybe that is why you are aggrieved, but a sitter it was not. Tight angle, keeper closing him down very quickly and making himself big.

Good save in my book against a top class striker.

Archived