Morelos

BlueMe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tomatasauce said:

I hope the next time Morelos does an interview, instead of saying he wants to move to a more competitive league he says he wants to move to a league that’s not corrupt like ours

It won’t make anything change in a pathetic, small minded, republican controlled joke of a league, that is the Spfl, it might just highlight to players of decent ability to avoid this place at all costs, that’s when we might get change, when decent young Scottish boys can’t wait to leave and you can’t attract any better players than the league of Ireland 

maybe for the good of our game in this country will the powers that be, try and get the basics right like having a competent official making an honest call

One can only live and hope

Gerrard needs to box clever and start to highlight the bias to his pals in the English media - embarrass the sfa tossers

20 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Gerrard needs to box clever and start to highlight the bias to his pals in the English media - embarrass the sfa tossers

We are all just paranoid mate .So says many of the bears on here that know better   .Weekly occurrence    but it’s just pure paranoia  from us bears 🤪

2 hours ago, islandblue said:

Bottom line is he was stupid today. Hopefully just a blip

Naw. Bottom line he was human!

Cunts won't be happy till he's gone.

Today that taig bastard put a target on his back, and it will resurrect the abuse he was getting last year from both the oppo players and the ref's who offered him no protection and couldn't wait to bring out a card.

The game needs cleansed of fucking taigs as well as the country.

Deserved 2nd yellow or not doesn’t really matter.

It’s the bigger picture. I was watching Everton on the tv and seeing Duncan Ferguson reminded me of the full blown witch-hunt he was subjected to and eventually hounded out the Country. 
I wouldn’t even be surprised if the same happens with Morelos. 
(not the jail time obv)

Liam and Declan niggled and did their utmost to upset and pick a fight throughout the game with tunnnel antics thrown in too.

No surprise really given their bitterness and loyalties.

A clean sheet and Alfredo red carded for upsetting the Motherwell  young morons in the usual neds corner at Fir Park.

Will they be punished for chucking coins,lighters and  otherobjects on the park at Rangers players...don't hold your breath.

One of our players blows a kiss in a previous gamehe gets done by the same referee who cheats us in the Betfred  Final by his cowardice and bias..our player gets done.

Another today gives a  deserved get it up you to his abusers he gets done.

The key is the blue shirt and the need to do us no matter what.

Funny how Rangers players get punished for upsetting opposition fans.

When the likes of the Lemon ,Broonie and Thumbheid do it ,nothing happens...it's banter,man up and all that.

If you can't take it don't dish it out etc....

Is there an agenda against us...undoubtedly..the evidence wallops you in the face.

I will be accused of whataboutery ....the classic get out clause of Rangers haters.

Showed again today what a great player he is.

After last week many players heads would’ve been down but 2 games later another 2 goals.

He might not score with every chance but always making the goalkeeper work and creating at the very least corner kicks.

Well done Alfredo what a way to respond to your critics.

Good and the bad today relentless until he gets his goal 

Totally avoidable second yellow

i know double standards blah blah

End of the day he gives the ref the opportunity because he wants to rub it in as i said totally avoidable

Hope it is just another lesson learned from him

2 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Can’t believe people on here are moaning about shot placement, he’s young and nowhere near the finished article and look at his record so far. Another season of development and he’ll be world class

people ignoring great saves from the Well goalie 

yellow card was not needed but ref was gagging to hand t out 

9 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

He needs our support all the time.

The media  are continually judging every tackle , Walker mentioned his discipline at every opportunity. 

Support Alfie , the best striker in the league. 

He 100% has things highlighted every game. I feel for the boy.

He does need to think sometimes though. He was right on the edge all game yesterday. He could and should have been booked way before he was. 

He's my wee hero but. Love the crazy bastard 

He is not doing anything different to what is done to him, it is just never highlighted.

In fact I will change that, when Lego muncher did it to him at parkhead and Alfie got sent off  Broon was praised by Walker for gamesmanship. Go fucking figure, these cunts are simply walking balls of hypocrisy. 

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He 100% has things highlighted every game. I feel for the boy.

He does need to think sometimes though. He was right on the edge all game yesterday. He could and should have been booked way before he was. 

He's my wee hero but. Love the crazy bastard 

I am sure he does think, but he must be wondering why him, every game , pushed, shoved , fouled ,very few bookings against him.

But he is No1 target for fannies and media.

The referee gave that second yellow with the knowledge that the sky media will either waxing lyrical that it should be a red card or the very least they’ll back up his actions. He did it for his own best interests.

In the same manner he gave a pansy Motherwell player a yellow with Jack because the one that actually got involved with Jack would of been on a second yellow, surprisingly the sky media didn’t make an issue of that. 

Any other club the media wouldn’t of highlighted it and the referee would of ignored it. The referees do refrain from handing out second yellows in certain circumstances and that is one of them. 

That referee knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't need to book Morelos and he probably sniggered about it with his ref pals later.

I had been telling my wife that he needed to be subbed after his yellow then he scored and for a few seconds I was happy but then I was proved correct by the dodgy ref.

Just a tiny blip. I look forward to seeing who he will be scoring against after the draw.

18 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Stupid for getting raging at kicked off the park every week and psychologically abused? 

No, for gesturing to the opposition fans.

After calming down from yesterday, he shouldn’t have done it. It’s not a rule that’s applied consistently, but as a Rangers player and a guy with a big target on his back - he didn’t need to do it. 

I wouldn’t say he was stupid, but should have used better judgement. 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

After calming down from yesterday, he shouldn’t have done it. It’s not a rule that’s applied consistently, but as a Rangers player and a guy with a big target on his back - he didn’t need to do it. 

He has done the exact same celebration to our fans. It is not a gesture against them he was just celebrating his goal. The sending off was pathetic and highlights the double standards of refereeing in our league as other players (and managers) have done similar to us and got nothing from it. Normally highlighted as banter by the pundits when it is against us as well. 

Good luck to whoever at the club has to explain to him that the get in there gesture he makes to us also means girfuy if done to opposition support and he's not allowed to do it even though others can against us.

More than just a language barrier problem explaining all that to him.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Good luck to whoever at the club has to explain to him that the get in there gesture he makes to us also means girfuy if done to opposition support and he's not allowed to do it even though others can against us.

More than just a language barrier problem explaining all that to him.

Would be an interesting discussion to watch. 😂😂

It even sounds bonkers to someone that understands what they are meaning. 

22 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I just feel he's getting away with nothing. Ref could just have spoke to him and said last warning any incident or free kick you're off. 

Archived