*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah , he's to accept some of the blame . I'm not sure what he's thinking of playing Ojo , particularly in that kind of game . 

Absolutely pointless and baffling 

It's another black mark mate 

Scum game at Ibrox and tonight .Very weird 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Blaming the referee is taig like, we threw it away. We were unlucky not to get a penalty but we shouldn't be relying on referees making the right decisions all the time.

But we should expect basic protection from hammer throwers. Ref was appalling 

Wasn’t even the second half that we were pish, was after their goal. Wind was out our sails, and for some reason Ojo coming on for the last 15 or so was the answer... or Katic for the last 3? Shite decision.

Still, keep it positive, they fuck up once and we can go back top, big slog ahead but let’s not spit the dummy right out the pram.

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

Blaming the referee is taig like, we threw it away. We were unlucky not to get a penalty but we shouldn't be relying on referees making the right decisions all the time.

If the referee done his job and stopped allowing them to break up our play and get away with constant fouling and we drew the game, that would be fine.

The ref was a useless cunt who should have awarded at least one penalty and sent off at least two Aberdeen players, why wouldn't we blame the ref?

That tonight is a prime example of why if us and the tarriers are neck and neck come April, it will be 9 for they cunts.  We will choke. 

Worst aberdeen team in years. Goldson and hellander need to have a look at themselves. All over the place. And Flanagan? Holy mother of Christ. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Flanagan maybe an old fashioned, average full back but people blaming him are so wrong. Goldson's worse game in a Rangers shirt and Kent at fault on the second goal.

Also, not making a sub until 75 min when clearly things were not working was strange. And the Ojo experiment needs binned. Defoe was raging on the bench. Sometimes Gerrard's subs are strange. As for bringing on Katic to win a Hail Mary - why not!

He’s fucking wank and should be nowhere near a Rangers squad again 

If we were 2-0 down- then fought back and made it 2-2 - we would be saying " good result away from home " 

I have to agree with a lot of comments being made on here -  Flanagan is absolute shite - I do not think this team will win the league - and I am certainly not looking forward to Sunday .

Just now, Broxi said:

Meltdown is getting a bit much

It's a draw at Pittodrie, it's extremely disappointing but we've had a fantastic start to the season overall all things considered. There's 2 points in it and a long way to go.

Focus turns to Sunday. 

Everyone would accept that mate. If we weren't in control the game 2-0up and easy then up step our defence

Absolutely pathetic

Just now, gogzy said:

Where did I blame the referee?   Is pointing out obvious glaring errors by the referee wrong?

Aye because if you're intent is to start an RM witch hunt against our players then someone comes in talking about other things that might have a wee bit of responsibility for that shit show, you'd be raging as well.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's a mental thing when your captain is part of the losing breed. Needs gone in January and appoint Davis and Jack as captain/vice captain. Born loser.

Unfortunately I agree. He’s great going forward but I think he’s mentally defeated! 

Just now, gogzy said:

Where did I blame the referee?   Is pointing out obvious glaring errors by the referee wrong?

I agree with you mate, the ref was shite. I mean even when Andy Wanker is laughing saying it's a stonewall penalty - that's telling you something.

But the ref isn't even worth mentioning, the players threw that away given the first and second half performances.

Shocking display after going 2-0 up

Just now, eejay the dj said:

He showed some drive to attack their defenders I thought .Mostly first half and a little in second .Not to blame for me MB 

We will agree to disagree then, I thought he was anonymous when they started to get wired in. He wasn't to blame for inviting them in to the game, that's firmly with the shambolic back4. I just think he goes missing when games get tough and seems to have the same size of heart as Ojo when you need a sheer will to win to play for us or win leagues. 

Think people are jumping the gun Sheep shaggers away is always a tough one there is always going to be ups & downs we are only 2 points adrift which is nothing early days yet we’ve been in good form this is a small set back but hopefully it raises questions regarding the CB pairing....

I don’t think it’s dramatic to state that performance and end result is disgraceful. Made worse by the tims winning in the last minute after conceding in the last minute, that really rubs it in.    
Sunday will tell us wether this team is ready for winning leagues and cups.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Meltdown is getting a bit much

It's a draw at Pittodrie, it's extremely disappointing but we've had a fantastic start to the season overall all things considered. There's 2 points in it and a long way to go.

Focus turns to Sunday. 

Only a meltdown because we had it in our grasp to top the league and boost moral for the CF.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I'd be interested to know how many subs Gerrard has used against Aberdeen in total throughout his games against them

He never seems to use many if any at all 

The last game at Ibrox, when Greg Stewart was outstanding, he used all the subs. Last year at Pittodrie, I'm sure, he brung on Defoe to score the winning goal. Beyond that, I have no recollection as the other results were, no doubt, pish! 

We were so strong and dominant for about 40 minutes. It was an absolute walk in the park then a total fuck up just before half time fucked everything. 

However, we still had time to regroup and sort it out but for the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half we were all over the place!

Again, though we have 40 odd minutes to rectify it but ultimately just weren't good enough. Really really disappointing.

Right now, couldn't give 2 fuck about the final. That'll obviously change in a couple of days.

The league is far from over but it's a tough one to take. The centre halves are a real concern.

Archived