Hivs forward CCTV to the bacon.

Redwhiteandblue

Apparently 4 men have been identified by hivs CCTV and passed on to the pigs. The guy who threw the bottle of Vodka when Borna was down is in it. 

As much as a wee scummy club they are, at least they have done what we know most other clubs wouldn't have done (Not naming any clubs... just paedos). 

As you can probably tell by my writing, I don't have much time for Wee Nippy's storm troopers,  but that bottle could literally have killed someone if it hit them on the head being thrown from that distance and with it being aimed at one of our players, I'm actually impressed with hivs for doing this. Even if it wasn't one of our players, it's shitty scummy shitebag behaviour and should never be tolerated.  

Hopefully this is a turning point towards our club, especially from hivs who have a good bit of previous as wee all know...

But I won't hold my breath.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Apparently 4 men have been identified by hivs CCTV and passed on to the pigs. The guy who threw the bottle of Vodka when Borna was down is in it. 

As much as a wee scummy club they are, at least they have done what we know most other clubs wouldn't have done (Not naming any clubs... just paedos). 

As you can probably tell by my writing, I don't have much time for Wee Nippy's storm troopers,  but that bottle could literally have killed someone if it hit them on the head being thrown from that distance and with it being aimed at one of our players, I'm actually impressed with hivs for doing this. Even if it wasn't one of our players, it's shitty scummy shitebag behaviour and should never be tolerated.  

Hopefully this is a turning point towards our club, especially from hivs who have a good bit of previous as wee all know...

But I won't hold my breath.

Can we please refrain from referring to the police as the pigs. I have many good friends in the police, it is very insulting. For 99% of the population the police are there to help and protect you and your family. 

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Can we please refrain from referring to the police as the pigs. I have many good friends in the police, it is very insulting. For 99% of the population the police are there to help and protect you and your family. 

😂 naw. 

19 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I personally know 3 polis. 2 are absolute cunts and one is sound as , so ill give you that 33% of them are ok 

26 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Oink oink 🐷 piggy bastards 

13 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I personally know 3 polis. 2 are absolute cunts and one is sound as , so ill give you that 33% of them are ok 

I know 3 and they are all sound ,2 of who I know I can ask advice now and again on things you would need 100pc trust in knowing that they ain’t going to grass and somebody ends up with a smashed door at 6am ,very handy 😏

42 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Bent as fuck

6 minutes ago, Brubear said:

As someone who posts regularly on here very disappointed by the responses. Fair enough if that is everyone's view. 

Tbf mate my experience when dealing with cops away from the football barring the odd absolute knob they treat you how you treat them, act like a prick and they’ll be pricks back, be decent with them they’ll be decent back.

At the football though they all seem to act like billy big baws and treat everybody like shite.

Archived