Clancy

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

That ref was a dirty cheating cunt!!  Although morelos deserved his 2nd booking they should've had Christie off and bolingmongo off. 

We should be putting in an official complaint.

Hows Alfredos second booking deserved?

He never dived, just went down too easy. There was contact and he decked it. He does it every week.  There's no law saying that it's an offence to go down easily. 

I agree it's a part of his game that I don't like, but south Americans are notorious for it.

56 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Morelos 1st booking is simply because its Morelos. Racist.

You just need to ask would Brown have been booked if it had been the other way around ? We know he would not have been, so that can tell us he is refereed differently to other players. :headwall:

Goal was handball , Christie , billabong and jullian should been sent off , aribo should had a pen for the exact thing Katic was given for , buff never a booking on brown , wee bit disappointed Gerrard saying no complaints with officials, ram it home , better when we win coz not classed as sour grapes 

We should just enjoy the result but the club should be kicking up fuck about that performance. Complaints about refereeing carry more weight if you’ve won the game as nobody can claim sour grapes. 

Plus we should be kicking those cunts while they’re down as hard as possible.

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Goal was handball , Christie , billabong and jullian should been sent off , aribo should had a pen for the exact thing Katic was given for , buff never a booking on brown , wee bit disappointed Gerrard saying no complaints with officials, ram it home , better when we win coz not classed as sour grapes 

Aye all of that mate,all the 2nd half i was calling the ref a cheating bastard my mrs was laughing at me and saying "he's just a ref " just a ref ? not "just a ref " a fkin cheating ref.

Just now, bgally said:

Aye all of that mate,all the 2nd half i was calling the ref a cheating bastard my mrs was laughing at me and saying "he's just a ref " just a ref ? not "just a ref " a fkin cheating ref.

😂😂👍🏻

47 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

In the 7th minute of added time that shouldn’t have merited 4...

The scum wasted time like fuck at Ibrox .Don’t think we seen 6 minutes plus 

The cup final seen Jack down for 4 minutes and them wasting time .Did we see 6 minutes .Nope 

A game that hardly had any stoppages and he adds over 6 minutes of stoppage time 

Truly predictable 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Re the "no complaints", I got the impression that was specifically about the penalty and Morelos sending off...and nothing else.

He's a dirty fuckin cheating bastard, plain and simple. Couldn't get his yellow out quick enough to book Morelos. Clear cut 2nd yellow for Bolingoli and he does fuck all. Plays 96mins instead of 94, that was beyond the fuckin pale.

He used to be babysat by a women I know and trust me, he is a taig through and through.

Archived