SFA Charge

Escobar

13 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Is it not about time 

Our club made this personal .Actually start giving examples of the clear double standards .Point out that Liewell has all the fingers in the pies .The clear bias of the compliance officer since the refs strike 

Go about it aggressively and not as meek as shite, as we always are .  
I personally, would like to see someone put their face in front of a camera .It will get more coverage .It will possibly bring our enemies more out into the open. Probably get further charges thrown at us .

Yet  we could point out ,a certain other club get away with these sort of dramas  over many years .This time it would be our turn to stand up for ourselves .

Downside  to this  .It would probably be Jim Traynor .When  he talks ,it’s almost apologetic, with no passion .It is very mundane listening to him .

.Would it be one of our cowardly board members .Great at the odd statement ,yet none brave enough to come out with any attacking intent .And let’s be clear here  .Time is up for being defensive and being sickly apologetic..

Sadly anyone that does this, would become a target .Possibly even for his or her safety .That is how bad this corrupt shitehole has become. 

I don't think our board members are completely spineless, Part of our tradition has always been playing the game on the park, no matter what the adversity, 

It is getting to breaking point though, we can't sit back and let the lies we'll controlled authorities fuck us over any longer, Milne on his departure had a pop at lieswell and his influence in the game, Maybe it will be King who comes out now and gives them both barrels, he like Milne is on his way out so has nothing to lose, Any charges should be appealed all the way to the CAS, get the whole cabal exposed, get them forced out, 

You can cast your mind back to the days adter the game, we alleged racism against Morelos, all we have had since us a mealy mouthed comment from Nil By Mouth about the clubs making a joint statement, been very quiet since, The fact the SFA have not citied the taigs yet charge us for trivial shite needs exposed in any further statements, The whole governing body needs cleansed, Lieswell needs all influence removed., For that we do need other clubs to back us up otherwise the complaints get lost in allegations of whataboutery, aided by the hollicom affected media 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He's there to 'firefight' any PR issues as others who, typically, would perform such a role at the club don't have anywhere near the clout within the Scottish press.

Ah right , I thought his role was more to do with the website and things like the videos the videos that come out .  

I would guess though it would still be the boards call on anytime Rangers , or Traynor , put a statement out . 

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Ah right , I thought his role was more to do with the website and things like the videos the videos that come out .  

I would guess though it would still be the boards call on anytime Rangers , or Traynor , put a statement out . 

The actual content side of things is left to the likes of Rab Boyle and Alice Hedworth to control. Traynor's more there almost as crisis management-type figure and trying to kill negative stories, get positive ones out there and drive that side of it.

Board will still have say on putting statements out but Traynor will have a lot of sway in how those are put together.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The actual content side of things is left to the likes of Rab Boyle and Alice Hedworth to control. Traynor's more there almost as crisis management-type figure and trying to kill negative stories, get positive ones out there and drive that side of it.

Board will still have say on putting statements out but Traynor will have a lot of sway in how those are put together.

Cheers mate for clearing that up 👍

Imagine from now on when we score, the team does not celebrate, the headlines would be about our arrogant disrespect for other teams by not celebrating our goals. It would be a shame if we didn’t, and what would we do with the fake firearms we take onto the pitch.

17 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Just put the tv on to see Clancy is refereeing Dundee Utd Hibs , if the 29th performance was the other way about he’d never referee again 

He was wearing a nice blue top. Further evidence he is not in any way biased  🤔

54 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Just watched the highlights again and even the commentator said as Morelos walked off doing the gesture “he feels it’s over anyway”. So even he interpreted it as game over. 

I thought at the time he meant it’s over as in he is sick of the over zealous one sided officials 

how anybody can interpretate it as a threat is beyond me ,but the again sneaky Pete said it was a threat so it must be ,used it deflect from the real issues ,his shite team and his racist supporters 

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I thought at the time he meant it’s over as in he is sick of the over zealous one sided officials 

how anybody can interpretate it as a threat is beyond me ,but the again sneaky Pete said it was a threat so it must be ,used it deflect from the real issues ,his shite team and his racist supporters 

Cos they are hurting. They don’t actually think it IMO. They are scared. 

31 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Cos they are hurting. They don’t actually think it IMO. They are scared. 

They have seen an opportunity to deflect away getting battered at home and jumped all over it. They can't use thier usual ref excuse as Clancy gave them every major decision on the day. 

15 hours ago, GM63 said:

Imagine from now on when we score, the team does not celebrate, the headlines would be about our arrogant disrespect for other teams by not celebrating our goals.

Doubt that tbh 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This forthcoming statement needs to be powerful. When we were in the lower leagues it allowed the scum to infest the SFA and change rules to fit their agenda. Make no doubt about it, there is cheating in our game.

....dressed in the guise of "Sporting Integrity", reinforced with the tokenism of a sacrificial citing and banning of a player who is out injured anyway....and crocodile tears of criticism in the press to maintain the hard done to narrative.   Only celtic can call out officials, the association and demand apologies in the full knowledge nothing will happen.

Institutional bias, bled into a culture within the association and the press that many of them don't even know it's really happening,

21 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

How any burd would allow that fat odd looking smelly prick anywhere near them is beyond belief. Even if he was a football player no money in the world should want any burd to go wae this tramp. He is the 2nd ugliest cunt in the world behind the thumb.

Here haud on a minute. Are you saying Neil Lennon isn't in the top 2 ugliest cunts in the world!? :ohmy:

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A stewardess on my Jet2 flight home yesterday did the exact same gesture to one of her associates  further up the plane, letting her know they had sold out of some duty free, not one passenger took offence.

Probably it was because I flew into Leeds as I live Scarborough, so there was not much chance of a smelly, easily offended, green and gray, unwashed taig on my flight.

37 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

A stewardess on my Jet2 flight home yesterday did the exact same gesture to one of her associates  further up the plane, letting her know they had sold out of some duty free, not one passenger took offence.

Probably it was because I flew into Leeds as I live Scarborough, so there was not much chance of a smelly, easily offended, green and gray, unwashed taig on my flight.

Probably would have shouted Terrorist like that scene out of Harold and Kumar. 

Hartson on Sportsound, still talking about this, still having a meltdown. Absolutely losing his mind, about to have a breakdown.

Derek Ferguson trying to defend Alfie.

And in fairness the host dug up the Berkovic incident haha!

Edit: The host dug up Michael Stewart too, suggesting Stewart condemns Morelos but not Brown for similar incidents, effectively highlighting his hypocrisy. Stewart became a bit of a stuttering and angry mess.

Archived