SFA Charge

Escobar

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hartson on Sportsound, still talking about this, still having a meltdown. Absolutely losing his mind, about to have a breakdown.

Derek Ferguson trying to defend Alfie.

And in fairness the host dug up the Berkovic incident haha!

Edit: The host dug up Michael Stewart too, suggesting Stewart condemns Morelos but not Brown for similar incidents, effectively highlighting his hypocrisy. Stewart became a bit of a stuttering and angry mess.

Day 22....

3 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

A stewardess on my Jet2 flight home yesterday did the exact same gesture to one of her associates  further up the plane, letting her know they had sold out of some duty free, not one passenger took offence.

Probably it was because I flew into Leeds as I live Scarborough, so there was not much chance of a smelly, easily offended, green and gray, unwashed taig on my flight.

Anybody else does that there is no bother ,it’s coz It’s Morelos 

On 19/01/2020 at 19:13, pollok-bear said:

How any burd would allow that fat odd looking smelly prick anywhere near them is beyond belief. Even if he was a football player no money in the world should want any burd to go wae this tramp. He is the 2nd ugliest cunt in the world behind the thumb.

Dead ringer for Darth Vader after his helmet came off at the end of the 6th one.

1 hour ago, corkinator said:

The biggest disappointment in all this is neither Morelos or Kent meant any harm or disrespect to the folks in the cauldron of cover ups. 

Penalised for scoring a goal and winning the game. Sore bastarding losers

Thousands of celtic fans gave up singing songs in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation responsible for thousands of deaths to be offended by a hand gesture.

An organisation that sent bombs to the same city as the football match less than a year earlier.

You couldn't make it up. 

26 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Thousands of celtic fans gave up singing songs in support of a proscribed terrorist organisation responsible for thousands of deaths to be offended by a hand gesture.

An organisation that sent bombs to the same city as the football match less than a year earlier.

You couldn't make it up. 

The hung out the flag of war........ then got offended by gestures.

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hartson on Sportsound, still talking about this, still having a meltdown. Absolutely losing his mind, about to have a breakdown

Just seen some of the comments from the fat mess - Our Club should be ashamed of defending morelos and the gesture apparently. 

I don't think we'll be taking morality lessons from a man that kicked his own team mate in the head, while on the deck.

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just seen some of the comments from the fat mess - Our Club should be ashamed of defending morelos and the gesture apparently. 

I don't think we'll be taking morality lessons from a man that kicked his own team mate in the head, while on the deck.

Or cheated on his wife.

4 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hartson on Sportsound, still talking about this, still having a meltdown. Absolutely losing his mind, about to have a breakdown.

Edit: The host dug up Michael Stewart too, suggesting Stewart condemns Morelos but not Brown for similar incidents, effectively highlighting his hypocrisy. Stewart became a bit of a stuttering and angry mess.

This is really becoming nuts with Hartson and a few others, three weeks after the game ffs. 😁

I wonder if things are beginning to change?

Scottish clubs seeking talks with the SFA over disciplinary chaos following criticism of Compliance Officer Clare Whyte by celtic and Rangers
Rangers and celtic have recently issued strongly worded statements
Whyte's application of the SFA judicial protocols has now spread to other clubs
Chairmen will now make a request for showdown talks with the SFA hierachy
By STEPHEN MCGOWAN FOR THE SCOTTISH DAILY MAIL

PUBLISHED: 00:09, 21 January 2020 | UPDATED: 00:09, 21 January 2020

Scotland's clubs want clear-the-air talks with the SFA to address growing anger over a chaotic disciplinary system.

Rangers and celtic have issued strongly worded statements since last month's Old Firm clash at Parkhead, criticising the decision making of Compliance Officer Clare Whyte.

However, Sportsmail understands unrest over Whyte's application of the SFA judicial protocols has now spread to other clubs.

And, following SPFL meetings at Hampden on Monday, chairmen will now make a request for showdown talks with the SFA hierachy and compliance officer Whyte via the Professional Game Board.

Coming under increasing pressure to explain the random nature of decisions and criticised for a lack of clarity or consistency, the governing body has come under attack from both Glasgow clubs. And events of the last three weeks have cemented a feeling that things can't go on as they are.

Irked by a retrospective ban handed to midfielder Ryan Christie for grabbing Alfredo Morelos in the Old Firm clash of December 29 celtic released a statement attacking 'a worrying lack of consistency in the SFA fast track process,' adding, 'Scottish football deserves a disciplinary process which is fair, consistent and fit for purpose.' The anger spread to the other side of Glasgow on Friday when Rangers learned they face a potential club fine after being hit with a conduct charge.

Steven Gerrard queried the timing of the charges, 19 days after a 2-1 win at Parkhead.

And an official club statement read: 'Rangers is astounded by the notices of complaint issued by the SFA.

'It is concerning that it seems the governing body is seeking to hold Rangers to a different and more stringent code of conduct than that applied to others, with unprecedented charges being levied against the club.

'Rangers fans can be assured that it is our firm intention to resist the charges in the most robust manner possible.' The further reluctance of the governing body to disclose a third yellow card administered to Ibrox top scorer Morelos for a throat-cutting gesture for 19 days has seen confidence in the SFA's compliance officer plummet.

Discussions around the issue at Monday's SPFL meetings agreed to seek dialogue with the governing body following recent improvements in the relationship between the two bodies on Hampden's sixth floor.

15 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

You could tell he didn't expect the Berkovic incident to be used against him 😂 "but but but I took responsibility for my actions" maybe am missing something John but kicking someone square in the face while there on the ground is a lot more 'morally deranged' than a simple gesture.

35 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

You could tell he didn't expect the Berkovic incident to be used against him 😂 "but but but I took responsibility for my actions" maybe am missing something John but kicking someone square in the face while there on the ground is a lot more 'morally deranged' than a simple gesture.

Tim to get in the mind of a tarrier ,this is the what I think they will be thinking ,

Hartsons case is cut and dried ,he booted a cunt square in the face ,the guy didn’t die and they went onto be team mates ,pretty simple 

Wheras Morelos ,well since the gesture it’s been interpreted as something completely different to what it meant and as such the damage is incalculable 

😂😂

Almost Lunchtime on Tuesday and still no follow up statement from the club .

Possibly a case of the SFA backing down behind closed doors ,if that’s the case it’s just not good enough ,If it’s good enough to throw shite in public then it should be cleaned up in public 

13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Almost Lunchtime on Tuesday and still no follow up statement from the club .

Possibly a case of the SFA backing down behind closed doors ,if that’s the case it’s just not good enough ,If it’s good enough to throw shite in public then it should be cleaned up in public 

Looking more and more likely that the statement on Saturday is all were getting, if that is the case then we would have been better just staying silent rather than release 3 paragraphs of fuck all.

Archived