*** The Official Hearts V Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

21 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hearts didn’t manage a shot on target in Dingwall tonight and are deservedly bottom of the league. No excuses. 

You just know the fuckers are going to turn up on Sunday and bust a gut against us, they are turning into the new aberdeen. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Really worried about this game please just win Rangers.

2 abject performances without our captain and striker just get it done no matter what!

After two sub-par performances after the break, I think we will find our feet again and win comfortably. 0-2

11 hours ago, five stars said:

Otherwise we're going to continue to struggle to break teams down who park the bus.

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday. 

What team that has parked the bus against us in the league this season have we not scored against? The answer is none.

We have scored 2,3,4,5 or 6 in 15 of our 20 league games so far.

People are judging this seasons team by last seasons standards imo.

We might not score barrow loads against everyone, but we are getting the job done more often than not. 

2 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Barisic, Jack, Davis, Kent, Aribo off the top of my head have all scored. It used to be a massive problem but it’s not a issue now imo. 

Jack, Arfield and Davis all took terrible attempts from distance on Wednesday.  

11 hours ago, TheCutch said:

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday. 

What team that has parked the bus against us in the league this season have we not scored against? The answer is none.

We have scored 2,3,4,5 or 6 in 15 of our 20 league games so far.

People are judging this seasons team by last seasons standards imo.

We might not score barrow loads against everyone, but we are getting the job done more often than not. 

We had a few narrow victories against defensive teams. We should be learning from these performances so we can improve our tactics against such opposition. No point standing still just because we got the points,  more teams will try similar tactics as they see that we find it difficult to play against, and eventually one of them will get lucky.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

We had a few narrow victories against defensive teams. We should be learning from these performances so we can improve our tactics against such opposition. No point standing still just because we got the points,  more teams will try similar tactics as they see that we find it difficult to play against, and eventually one of them will get lucky.

That’s my fear too 👍 

47 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’ve decided that Flanagan is going to play a blinder and have at least 1 assist for a Rangers goal. 

I don't ever recall an assist but he did play a blinder in one game, I think it was against them.  By the law of averages he must be due an assist.

18 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Really worried about this game please just win Rangers.

2 abject performances without our captain and striker just get it done no matter what!

For some reason I feel the same, this game will be no walk in the park like previous, just get the 3 points Rangers and prove me wrong by pumping them.

Archived