Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Amato said:

Not a jot? How do you come to that conclusion when, if the correct decisions had been given, we would have won the match?

Mate we aren’t doing enough to win a game. Decisions are wrong yes. But having the odd shot on target isn’t good enough

Too many gutless passengers off the boil again tonight. Too many players who play with no conviction. Too many players with technical ability = zilch. Too many players with no composure. Too many players who blow hot and cold. Too many players who aren't clinical in front of goal...and you catch my drift.

The officiating of us over the course of this season so far has been unacceptable, but some of our players performances have been equally as unacceptable.

1 minute ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Too many gutless passengers that were off the boil again tonight. Too many players that play with no conviction. Too many players with ability = zilch. Too many players who blow hot and cold.

The officiating of us over the course of this season so far has been unacceptable, but some of our players performances have been equally as unacceptable.

Fair Post of the night 👍

Imo we have bottled it, throwing away the points from a winning position again.

Gerrard is right in a way to remove the refs mistakes from it as it provides an excuse for weak characters. If they keep findings excuses they will never find the mentality required to win a league. 

We will start to play well again as the expectation level has dropped and the pressure has gone with it.

We really need to win that Scottish Cup and give everything in the Europa - the leagues done

The refs are absolute biased incompetent cunts, but at the same time... 

We've been lucky to scrape 7 league goals since the break. 

The taigs have scored 22. 

The dodgy refereeing is undeniable, but it's now clear there's something seriously wrong in our players heads.

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Mate we aren’t doing enough to win a game. Decisions are wrong yes. But having the odd shot on target isn’t good enough

I get that we're playing shite right now.

But if the decisions had been correct rather than wrong we would literally have taken three points. So we did do enough to win the game!

12 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

It’s amazing the difference one man can make.  Cos I‘d confidently say that if Walter was the manager, cheating refs would barely be an issue. They’d be left in no doubt about any of their questionable actions.

When our goal was chopped off .Every player just accepted it 

Something is not right with that attitude for me 

Refereeing incompetance along with their linesmen, how do they get so many decisions wrong?

Gerrard is doing what he can, he cannot come out and call the referees cheats or both he and the club get fined.

We need to rethink our set up against the majority of SPFL teams who just sit in and try and score on the counter. Arfield has shown how in the last couple of games 25 - 30 yard screamers, sure they won't all go in but it will draw defenders out if we score a couple of them then you can try your cute one two passes inside the 6 yard box.

Rangers can be excused for thinking there is a conspiracy against us, when teams like Hearts, Killie, Aberdeen etc throw everything at us, play like men possessed yet against celtic and others just lay down. Fuck I'm pissed off.

18 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You sound like a boring old idiot. See when we won a parkhead against them refs what did u say? We struggle against Stranraer/stmirren. Draw v Aberdeen. Lose against killie an hearts. And fumble v Hamilton. Gies a break

Whether I sound like a boring old idiot or not to you is of no concern to me as I don't rate your opinions or clarity of thought looking at most of your previous posts or comments on this topic or many others in the Bear's Den.

Going on your previous posts, I actually find it embarrassingly juvenile.

So one game won out of dozens justifies you in thinking the refs are treating us fairly ?

Really. 

Should also say we need the player to be calling the refs on it during the game. Look at the way the taigs react to everything, get in the refs face etc, it certainly does influence the refs fergies Man U team were experts at it. Our shitebags are far too soft apart from Mcgregor who just put there heads down and have a little moan to themselves.

32 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Gerard said it was not a handball. GTF man.

And he was happy to say we got away with one on Saturday......he has clearly been got at, clearly it looks like sour grapes when you lose but he should be telling it as it is

They scored a goal more than us tonight , we fucked it up again.  We all know the referees are corrupt , only an idiot would say any different. But the club are doing absolutely fuck all about it.

We lost to Hearts and fuckin Kilmarnock because we have a squad of gutless  bastards and that includes the manager........

14 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

The refs are absolute biased incompetent cunts, but at the same time... 

We've been lucky to scrape 7 league goals since the break. 

The taigs have scored 22. 

The dodgy refereeing is undeniable, but it's now clear there's something seriously wrong in our players heads.

Yeah it may be that the refs will fuck us over, that motivates a player.

Beaton had 3 major decisions to make and surprise  surprise they all went against us, yes we were shite ,the leagues over, time for another rebuild , the majority of our players  can't  handle a bit of pressure,  sideways  football  going nowhere , rely to much on a boy to dig us out a hole of our own making ,their 2 goals should've been  mopped up by the defence ,Goldson  with his 1 in 20 good  passes fucked up again, midfield slow as fuck in making a decision, usually a back pass and start again,  I'd promote the boys from the academy to start ,don't  see what Halliday offers ,Flanagan on the bench,and a few others who need removed, at the least we would get some drive into the way we play instead of the turgid shite we have been watching since the New Year 

Poor performances from us do not excuse corrupt refereeing.

Yes, we’ve lost our way since the break but, I’m sorry, that does not mean you can’t address game-changing decisions, week in, week out.

The failure to book McKenzie for deliberately wrestling Tavernier to a standstill was not, in itself, a critical decision. Not suggesting it was ever influential, just the fact that, when the player fouled is a Ranger, the alternate rule book applies.

It confirmed, if there was any doubt, that we are refereed to different laws of the game.

Even a celtic player pulling back a Hearts player tonight (in the same way that McKenzie did) would have got a yellow. Any player in ANY other game would have been booked.

It has become so commonplace that only we see it now - and we are mocked for pointing it out.

We will have to be twice as good as everyone else to win anything in this climate and, sadly, we’re not anywhere near that yet.

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

They scored a goal more than us tonight , we fucked it up again.  We all know the referees are corrupt , only an idiot would say any different. But the club are doing absolutely fuck all about it.

We lost to Hearts and fuckin Kilmarnock because we have a squad of gutless  bastards and that includes the manager........

We scored a goal more than them if their wasn’t a cheating cunt in black at the game. Two goals probably as they wouldn’t have scored their second.

21 minutes ago, Amato said:

I get that we're playing shite right now.

But if the decisions had been correct rather than wrong we would literally have taken three points. So we did do enough to win the game!

Your wasting your time mate, junior by name and juvenile by nature. 

Just a wee boy trolling badly. 

We can argue all night about how poorly we have played since the break....make no mistake the Morelos red card at the piggery has done for us, he was 5 weeks without playing competitively and it has hurt his and our form, as for the decisions that are going against us just now... its getting more and more difficult to defend it for being something more than sinister....pretty ironic that Morelos ban is on the back of a soft yellow and another for a dive....having witnessed a player escape a 2nd yellow for a blatant dive whilst Morelos AGAIN receives a yellow for a dive(pushing him closer to another ban)is all very annoying, the league has gone and it all stems from the Morelos 3 game ban

17 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Refereeing incompetance along with their linesmen, how do they get so many decisions wrong?

Gerrard is doing what he can, he cannot come out and call the referees cheats or both he and the club get fined.

We need to rethink our set up against the majority of SPFL teams who just sit in and try and score on the counter. Arfield has shown how in the last couple of games 25 - 30 yard screamers, sure they won't all go in but it will draw defenders out if we score a couple of them then you can try your cute one two passes inside the 6 yard box.

Rangers can be excused for thinking there is a conspiracy against us, when teams like Hearts, Killie, Aberdeen etc throw everything at us, play like men possessed yet against celtic and others just lay down. Fuck I'm pissed off.

Take the fine. We simply have to stand up for ourselves. 

21 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

be worth every fuckin penny - pay the fine my fuckin self 

Archived