*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’m 63 and my mates wife says I dress like a teenager 🤪 agree that the youth of today are, in the main, slovenly lazy overweight fuckers. Which is why Craig Whyte hasn’t had his jaw ripped.

Fuckin right mate, I'm 50 in May, it'll still be Adidas gazelle, nice pair of denims, love my Berghaus jackets, seen loads of guys, get a certain age, and it's fuckin slip on shoes and gear out of M&S :lol: fuck that, dress as you like mate. 

29 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

The only way I can see this going ahead, is if there's been some kind of problem with the drainage system which is being fixed.

Otherwise there's no way to dry out a watterlogged pitch whilst water is still falling. Even if it is a much reduced rainfall

Always has been a problem with Ibrox. The drains flow into the Clyde and if the river is high/swollen then the pitch does not drain properly as is the case this weekend.

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I think with the forecast and how it has been raining this morning a much earlier pitch inspection should have been done, they must have some referees in Glasgow or near by who could have done the job.

While it would not have stopped many from leaving, it could have helped a lot like yourself to not have to come so far before turning back.

Cheers Bru.

Home now & just frustrated!

It’s always a nightmare with these call offs.

Just hope everyone who’s set out got (gets) home ok.

And that everybody has better luck tomorrow!!

9 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Cheers Bru.

Home now & just frustrated!

It’s always a nightmare with these call offs.

Just hope everyone who’s set out got (gets) home ok.

And that everybody has better luck tomorrow!!

It is amazing how far so many of you travel and I think it is fantastic you do so on a regular basis. :thumbup:  Glad you got home OK. 

I am really lucky mate staying close to Ibrox for the last 20 years, mind you before that I was in Shetland, but being there you knew you would not be going anyway. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae whack it. 

Apparently boys in the grapes weren't telling their Mrs the game was off :lol:

No such luck for me , got soaked walking to the bus, game called off while sitting on bus,  bus convenor ran me back to the house , had already drank a half bottle so persuaded Mrs. Wellhouse to run me up the off sales for more drink, half pished before I discovered the game is rescheduled for tomorrow, was meant to be working tomorrow, already phoned for cover, going to the game, probably get pished again, high probability that I'll dip Monday now as well, 3 days rest then I'm planning to get hammered for the Braga game, its fucking no easy following Rangers. 

Archived