*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Wont go down well on here.

Him and Scotty put in good shift , game was brutal to watch again.......

It was a hard game to watch and it's hard to see us struggle this much at the moment. I'll make a point of focusing on any positives though, since there's plenty of frustration and despair to go round as it is.

Halliday and Arfield were good as you say.

Hagi good again, took a lot of kicking but stood firm and tried to play his game, a good sign.

Kamberi looked decent, good sign.

Plenty to worry about but I'm going to leave that for others. 3 points, I can breathe a sigh of relief that we didn't fall further behind

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Halliday, Arfield, Shagger, Hagi, Davis and Kamberi when he came on all get pass marks.

Too many of our supposed 'better' players out of form, Morelos, Kent, Jack, Tav, and it's impacting everything. 

Spot on mate.

Grateful for the three points, but that was a load of fertilizer.

Hagi a player. Just miles ahead of everyone.

Andy was good value today.

Kamberi made his mark and well composed on the ball

Arfield super goal, but sadly couldn't hit shit when it really mattered.

Another fine performance by McGregor who again kept us in it.

Davis did ok.

The rest pretty dug shite.

Again poor movement. Too many touches. Too many misplaced passes, back passes and square passes. Just another day at the office.

Don't know if the ref was actually cheating us, but he was also dug shite.

We’re a very hard watch just now. He’s got to be more positive for the rest of the season and get more players round Morelos. It’s shite or get off the pot now so we should at least be having a go for the games that remain. 

2 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Actually wouldn't surprise me if we win this comfortably along with most of our other matches now that the league is done and the pressure off. And who knows we might even be refd to the same standards as every other club now. 

I was right, a pish slog 😛

It's three points which were an absolute necessity. Nothing more.

It's all about Braga now in the Europa League and an opportunity for the players to show the fans that they can still be a really good team but TBH I'm not expecting that to happen. . 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

If it goes by current form, the tie will be over on Thursday night.

From being faves in 2019 to being big underdogs. Form of both have went in opposite directions.

I genuinely think the tie was only ever 50/50 when the draw was made. 

Good thing is we are usually much better suited to European football but their fire power will be hard to stop 

Only caught the last 15 minutes or so, looked like the usual pattern of us huffing and puffing to little effect, settling for what we had then almost throwing away the 3 points out of nothing.

Remains to be seen if the players can / will raise their games on Thursday, but I have a feeling they'd probably put in a better performance if we were playing against a 'big' team and we were massive underdogs rather than what everyone thought a couple months ago was a favourable draw against a very beatable side.

Archived