*****Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I still can’t come to terms with the last two displays at tyncastle to be honest. The first one we seemed shell shocked by there fast start and got absolutely bullied by izpeaku and struggled to recover. Battered them at hampden when it could have easily been 7 or 8 that day then absolutely made a cunt of it again last time out. We had plenty of chances to win 4 games that day and realistically hearts offered little but yet we managed to lose to a side that had previously won 2 games at home in a colander year ffs. We should be taking 4/5 off them no bother tomorrow and I still expect that as not winning doesn’t bare thinking about 

Basically I agree despite the holes in your theory.

There's the Rangers that put in 2 cracking performances against Braga but there is also the Rangers that failed to beat St Johnstone. 

Turn up and we will hammer Hearts, however another poor domestic display regrettably cannot be ruled out. Jekyll and Hyde indeed.

Got to be positive and predict a win.

On 27/02/2020 at 17:41, bluenoz said:

Aribo for Davis and obviously Buff for Kamberi.

Davis played well last night but maybe fresh legs are a better option.

id actually start playing Buff and Kamberi up top together, this one up top has not being working in scotland from we have came back from winter break. time for a change. 

Hopefully the players actually start to believe in themselves after the results against Braga. If this game is spent playing sideways passes  and the 2 CBs playing ping pong with each other I will lose my shit. 

Can’t be having the excuse of Hearts trying harder against us than anyone else.

As much as it’s true it can only affect the outcome if we don’t work equally hard.

Its time our players done it against these teams rather than when it suits them.

Hard work gets rewards. 

Drop Davis or Jack as we do no need two put Hagi in with Jack or Davis and play two strikers Stewart and Morelos, If its not working then put on two holding midfielders and pass back and forward between each other till we all pass out with boredom.

3 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

not sure atm tbh. Alfredo hasn't had his scoring boots on of late.

Got to keep playing him, only way to get him out of the dip in form. For once we need a wee bit of luck to go our way, a deflected shot bouncing in off his arse or a two inch tap in just to get him back on the scoresheet and restore some confidence.

Archived