*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What can a manager do about Goldson and McGregor at their goal, or the 30 odd chances missed of which 5 or 6 were absolute sitters?

He picks them he makes one of them his captain and sticks by a clueless cunt beside him

Gerrards fucked and he needs to walk because his record in Scotland is laughable 

1 minute ago, tm91 said:

He's clearly lost the players. I don't know why or how, but this is an unprecedented, complete collapse. Them being shitebags will be part of it but it can't be the whole story. They're not playing for him and it can't go on. He has a much publicised, very introspective interview where he's clearly hurting and the team responds with this.

They clearly are not playing for him and the clock is ticking. I hate this.

If he's lost the player then how do you explain that first half? Its easily the best we've played domestically since the restart. Surely his losing the dressing room would have manifested from the kick off. 

Have they forgot they don't like him for 45 minutes then remembered when the second half started?

1 minute ago, WilliamMunny said:

Sorry Gerrard ive backed you

I like you

But you need to walk now

Enoughs enough

Exactly my thoughts too.

Was sure we'd bounce back tonight, but somethings fucked up behind the scenes. Players just not prepared to put their bodies on the line now. Hamilton fought for their lives tonight. We just huffed and puffed. Clueless, gutless bunch of wankers!

Archived