Rangers died and the hearts survived

Escobar

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Or maybe she's saving her money for it. Either way this season wont finish, Hearrs won't get relegated and it'll be back to last season's standings imo.

She doesn't come across as a woman with a poker face. Perhaps but you are right, the season is over. Null & void is the question of the month?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'll say again every fuckin one of them could die tomorrow and I wouldn't loose sleep. 2012 they tried to kill us no one who's a genuine bear should ever forget that. Fuck them

Covid and Kleenex when the heart's die

Good man

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Hickey, if he is still highly rated could probably command a fee of about £1m.

He is probably getting paid about £1k a week.

He could take the payoff, costing him £500 a week for 6 months and ask a club for a £500k signing on fee as they don't have to pay £1m in buying him.

Means he is basically £12k short in wages and £500k better off on a signing on fee.

To be honest though, every time I have seen Hickey I thought he was pretty shite. So just using him for an example.

It was a 50% wage cut or terminate,  that was my point, whoever terminates would be out of work with no wage and no club for at least a good few months.

But yes, it would still be in the players interest, as long  as he was confident of getting  that type of signing on fee when things are back to normal.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

You're the one belittling the position of having sympathy for those having a tough time, my man.

Theres no self importance. Doesn't get more true the more you say it. You're just sore cause I'm accusing you of acting like a bit of a cunt.

And you did miss the mark. You've no idea what you're talking about when it comes to my contribution to the politics forum, politics in general and my view of world economics and divides. And regardless, I'm the one sticking up for them here, whereas you're wallowing in misfortune. Which is about as much evidence of our respective views as we have right now, like it or not. The rest is you making guesses based on  what you want to believe about me.

Inigo is definitely crying whilst typing this. 

I hope you are happy now! 

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Who were those 5 again?

So long   since the vote I can't remember them all, Q.O.S.   Dumbarton, Stenhousemuir,  Brechin  I think but not 100% except Q.O.S.

3 hours ago, CS68 said:

Years ago, too many for my liking, a believing Protestant would have had harsh words for someone invoking karma as the governing principle of the universe. 

:tu:

True mate .... but we now live in modern times where poetic licence is now part and parcel of life's great theatre .... and surely a person could be excused for exercising the right to use such terms without being chastised too severely .... especially when it is used to describe the reprisals that should befall any and all wrongdoers who attempt to cast aspersions on our great Club.

🇬🇧

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fair comment mate. 

Or maybe they are guessing this shit isn't going away anytime soon so may as well start saving cash.

If it all goes away in few weeks or months then possibly a fuck up if it doesn't then every club is fucked us included.

4 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

On the matter of the statement, am I missing something ?

Why would anyone who is not willing to take a 50% wage reduction, be willing to terminate their contract and be possibly unemployed for the foreseeable future?

One word- redundancy. 

10 hours ago, bornabear said:

Hearts voted against us in 2012, causing us, The Rangers, into cutting staff etc., So, without gloating, don't ask me to show any empathy or sympathy.

My mantra has stayed the same since those dark days, " Never forget, Never forgive".

Agreed. Here's some of there Sporting Integrity quotes.

SFA wanted 1 year suspension

SPL clubs took a vote to throw Rangers out

Rangers: voted to stay

Kilmarnock: abstained

cfc: Out  Stating 'the celtic Board has been of the singular view that the integrity of the game in Scotland is of paramount importance'. 

Hibs: Div 2 The chairman said 'integrity of the competition should come before financial considerations'.

Hearts: Div 1 The chairman described the SPL vote on Rangers as a "a major crossroads for Scottish football."

Motherwell: Out claimed 'they didn't initially want to, but had to listen to their fans who threatened to boycott both season tickets'.

Inverness: Out: "We have also been contacted by supporters of various other SPL clubs, saying they would not be back to Inverness if we did not accept that sporting integrity was what mattered'.

St Johnstone: Out "The board believes that sporting integrity should not be sacrificed in favour of economic expediency. "It is important that a clear and unambiguous message goes out from the custodians of Scottish football that this sort of scenario should never be allowed to happen again."

St Mirren: Div 1

Dunfermline: Div 3

Aberdeen: Out

but

The SFL voted to have Rangers in Div 3

29 clubs voted in favour of Rangers joining the SFL

Clyde FC voted against Rangers joining the SFL

The thing that sticks in my craw a bit is their blanket 50% wage cut or redundancy.

Cut the players' wages by 75% and save their normal people the hardship. Why the fuck should someone on £25k a year have to absorb the same pain as someone like Naismith who's likely on something like £25k a month. 

Still, fuck them.

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

The thing that sticks in my craw a bit is their blanket 50% wage cut or redundancy.

Cut the players' wages by 75% and save their normal people the hardship. Why the fuck should someone on £25k a year have to absorb the same pain as someone like Naismith who's likely on something like £25k a month. 

Still, fuck them.

Fucking mercenaries mate. 

9 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Still, fuck them.

Agreed our players took a massive pay cut so that jobs weren't lost.

Someone should send them a copy of the RTV programme The Rising: Rangers One Year On From Administration 

For anyone on here that feels any empathy towards Hearts has either forgotten or never seen this statement from them  in 2012.

"It had to happen sooner or later," Romanov told the club's official website. "Victories were achieved not by sporting merits, but through slander, conspiracies amongst players and their poaching via third parties, unfair pressuring of referees, who in themselves are as valuable to the fabric of football as the football stars themselves.

"All of this brought hollow victories and destroyed football. There is a saying about digging a grave for someone - you get it for yourself. Without these people football will become cleaner and stronger.

"Supporters deserved a new beginning and have to accept the fact that their club has to start from the lower league, keeping order in the SPL and without creating unfair competition with other clubs."

I say fuck Hearts I hope they go under

12 hours ago, Inigo said:

Copying the worst of other groups is not a great way to decide how to behave.

Folk are going to lose their jobs at the worst possible time and when people, possibly their family members, are at risk of becoming sick or dying, and we think it's a good idea to gloat about them losing those jobs? Nah, yer alright.

Cry me a river.

They all wanted us dead,fuck the lot of them.

Some of the hand wringing comments on this thread are hilarious. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if everyone and anyone associated with Hearts (who died in 1905 anyway so not like it's never happened before) lost their jobs. Fuck them. Would like nothing better than to see them fold and the rat bastard Naismith flung on the scrapheap. Pretty much same goes for every other club in this rancid shithole.  My local club Stirling Albion are struggling badly,and after attending a match there as a guest in the "home" stand when we had the misfortune to play in that tin pot little ground and hearing 90 minutes of "sevco" and McCoist being an orange bastard hopefully they go under soon as possible. In short,I wouldn't give a flying fuck for any club in Scotland,from ball boy to chairman,and certainly not any supporter,the vast majority of whom all took great delight in what happened to us.  Die. The sooner the better. 

We don’t live in some utopia where everybody loves everybody, everycunt in this shithole country hates everybody, and In fact the only thing that brings folk together in this country is their equal hatred towards our club. Cunts going on about folk on here not caring about hearts staff etc taking a pay cut can fuck up as far as am concerned. If you really really care why not stop having a go at Rangers fans for not giving a fuck and help the desperate. I for one could not give a fuck. All and sundry wanted us dead and buried, why the fuck should I now care about them, to which they will reply “that makes you no better than them” oh but it does as We aren’t the ones trying to fuck them over the way they did to us, we are simply human beings who have other problems on our plate, and no time to worry about cunts that tried to bury us. I’ve no proof but I’m willing to bet 2 bog rolls that when we were at our darkest, the hearts staff were gloating and having a great laugh about it, so fuck em. 

Archived