Aberdeen on the brink

30 minutes ago, George McLean said:

Aye, very good, this crisis is hitting everyone's ability to make a living, both inside football and outside, it's not all about you, you know. Get a bit of perspective and understand that people want a bit of light relief away from it all at times.

Haven't suggested anything close to it being all about me.

EDIT: Although tbh, if folk losing their job in the middle of this crisis is your sense of 'light relief' there's something seriously wrong there.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thats not totally true, SPL clubs? Aye some of them absolutely wanted to fuck us (and that includes Aberdeen) A lot of the then SFL clubs were happy to help us. 

Tbf, I've also got something of a personal interest as I've got to work with a lot of these clubs and some of the folk who would lose their jobs as a result of something they had absolutely nothing to do with. Most folk I've encountered at clubs don't tend to really give a fuck either way about us or them. And I've also got my job to think about. The worse Scottish football gets, the more it hurts my job and my ability to make a living. 

I cannot stand it when I hear people moaning about there own personal life's in times of a global pandemic. You are not alone in that btw. Only 10 days ago you thought the game should continue because you considered it 'low risk.' Fuck the endangerment of others, huh? How wrong you were.

Look around you, everyone is suffering. Feel  fortunate you are healthy and stop moaning about your bloody livelihood.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I cannot stand it when I hear people moaning about there own personal life's in times of a global pandemic. You are not alone in that btw. Only 10 days ago you thought the game should continue because you considered it 'low risk.' Fuck the endangerment of others, huh? How wrong you were.

Look around you, everyone is suffering. Feel  fortunate you are healthy and stop moaning about your bloody livelihood.

To a point. As someone with a long history of respiratory problems, this could be quite damaging should I get it.

The experts were the ones who deemed it low risk, sorry for taking the lead from them.

Everyone is suffering. Which is why I find revelling in it happening to other people to be pretty shitty.

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

So a thread about Aberdeen hopefully going tits up gets turned onto Rangers finances.

Very odd to say the least 🙄

Theres certain folk on here know exactly what they are doing and the guys that run the site let them do it daily.

The amount of taigs posting on here is killing the site.........

54 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Pfttt that cunt is never wrong, in his own mind right enough, was on the same thread he was boasting to me about having a contract and how he didn’t need to take the tarrier view to keep his job, now he’s criticising other people for taking pleasure in seeing a scumbag club who wanted us deed suffer financial trouble, a team who’s fans still sing songs about Neil Simpson injuring Ian durrant

fucking scumbag club every bit as bad as the fenians, I Hope their fans get riddled with corona virus then their club die’s in financial trouble, it would make me snigger, the dude becoming a bit more humble due to this wouldn’t be a bad thing either

The dudes a taig anyone who agrees with anything he says or likes one of his post is a taig 

round and round the same old shite 

my take is the dude makes some good points but sometimes at the wrong time or on the wrong thread,  does he do it deliberately, I think at times he probably does, is he a taig, nope just a fucking pain in the arse who enjoys a good debate and winding people up. Comes across a bit narcissistic like has been said  but who really gives a fuck It’s only an Internet forum ffs too many people too easily upset  

Fire away 🤣

56 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Haven't suggested anything close to it being all about me.

EDIT: Although tbh, if folk losing their job in the middle of this crisis is your sense of 'light relief' there's something seriously wrong there.

You'll need to point out where i stated at any time  that people losing their job  was my sense of 'light relief'. Nice deflection though.

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

To a point. As someone with a long history of respiratory problems, this could be quite damaging should I get it.

The experts were the ones who deemed it low risk, sorry for taking the lead from them.

Everyone is suffering. Which is why I find revelling in it happening to other people to be pretty shitty.

I don't think  people are revelling in individuals succumbing to this virus, however when Rangers fans hear the likes of Aberdeen F.C. in financial trouble do you honestly think that there should be any degree of sympathy extolled to that club or support given their undoubted hatred to Rangers F.C.  Not a chance, imo.

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

I totally agree with the sentiments behind it but with individuals just as likely to feel the strain financially as business, I'd not be hanging my hat on 40,000+ rushing to spend 400 quid on season tickets when they are fearing for their own jobs etc.

My contract was terminated last week because of the virus decimating the travel industry, but I’ll happily pay that amount to ensure we don’t have another 2012. Thousands of us will.

Regarding. Aberdeen - I don’t know how much they need on a monthly basis, but I guarantee the filth will arrange to buy McKenna (at a knock-down price) which will give Aberdeen a fighting chance.

As far as we are concerned, we better have a great plan in place for whenever the footie recommences because this whole period is only suiting one club in Scotland. I guess we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

10 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Would find it easier to sympathize if his job wasn't writing for the Record and sucking off tim's inder the table in his 'podcast'. 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

To be perfectly honest I don't give a flying fuck if people employed at other Scottish clubs, particularly top flight clubs,lose their jobs. Much in the same way that fans of those clubs,who actively wanted my club expunged entirely,were giving a fuck about the many folk employed by my club in 2012.  If Aberdeen,a tin pot club,or a Kilmarnock,or any of the others go tits up and people lose jobs not a fuck shall I give.  Indeed I'll take pleasure from it,it shall fill my inner feeling with a warm sense of satisfaction. 

Archived