Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people here about to start crying because Rangers did not literally tell them to go all fuck themselves.

read between the lines. i read a Rangers statement saying no surrender. always good enough for me. let us keep going.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Especially when you have a 6-1 vote head start as that board does.

That's what a said to my mates 6 votes accounts for just over 14% Rangers only had 18%(2 teams) to give away. Raith rovers and Dundee United were never going against it. 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Shitebags.

If you pick a side you stick to it, not fold like wet cardboard to appease a board full of cheats and liars.

Imagine being happy working under an organisation who continually hides crucial information vital to your clubs exitance....

Actually worse than the morons who voted against it.

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

people here about to start crying because Rangers did not literally tell them to go all fuck themselves.

read between the lines. i read a Rangers statement saying no surrender. always good enough for me. let us keep going.

I read it as “We still want you to give up your positions but aren’t going to do anything about it”

Of course I hope I am wrong. However, any momentum we had has stalled in my opinion. 

It’s a very solid statement and folks wanting blood and thunder are stupid, we would look petty and bitter. 
  It’s the next salvo in a process to dismantle this organisation.  

there is more to come that’s for sure

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't think our club should react straight away . Sound out the other clubs first 

We’ve acknowledged the result (as was widely expected) and thanked the fellow teams for their support, this statement addresses thus far. I now expect, as you say EJ, that a sit down conversation between ourselves  all of our fellow ‘no’ voters takes place and a common strategy be formed on carrying this forward. Hopefully this will be outlined within the next 24-48hrs🤞...

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Weak statement, should’ve let them know in no uncertain terms that we’re prepared to fight them all the way. 

It’s a holding statement but I’d like to think a lot of prep has already been done in the background 

Think some on here expect paramilitary like slogans inside these statements from Rangers :lol:

We've said the status quo cannot continue.

If you read between the lines, there’s quite obviously more to come from the club on this.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Really think the clubs who voted with us have gave up the ghost now. The likes of Hearts, Stranraer, Partick etc

I think we're in it for ourselves from this point onwards.

100%. We are on our own now. 

And I'm more than fine with that. 

Archived