Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Unless I hear legal action, this board can go fuck themselves.

The cabal wins. We remain also rans. Treated like the fucking clowns we are in this latest of embarrassments. A fucking laughing stock.

So we continue to participate in a rigged competition to favour our greatest enemy and pay homage to the cabal.  What's not to fucking like?!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

celtic are not champions yet. It ogles to UEFA on the 23rd so they don’t smack the SPFL bottoms for declaring early. The filth wanted guarantees they would not lose their place in Europe.

When it does happen though we all know there will be an ‘incomplete’ star next to it.

I know mate, Raman on stv said the 23rd and will likely be approved.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dubious, and woukdnt be for 2 years.

If they can break their own two year reconstruction rule,we can break that rule aswell.  Fuck them. 

47 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If Dundee voted on a proposal based on league reconstruction then they voted on a completely different thing on offer to all the other clubs.

That will automatically rule the vote null and void. 

It will need to be done again only without the threat of “vote our way for payment” or league reconstruction because it shouldn’t even have been mentioned to Dundee.

Oh aye and fuck Dundee you dirty rhat fucks. 

Hope you end up sucking Jimmy Savile off in hell.

The vote should be null & void but you know the SPFL will push this through and we will do fuck all. 
We will ask for a independent inquiry they will say no and not enough clubs will back us because they are happy to take the crumbs from the fenians table. 
It’s the same every time. 

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I just listened to an update from Heart and Hand. Troops have faith that the club will fight this and we’ll be seeing the SPFL in court - spoiler alert this results won’t stand. The club are determined to get rid of Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie and that won’t change - David Edgar! 👍🏻

A court case in this Country . Does not fill me with confidence . tbh

5 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

I can only hope that the likes of Gerrard commenting on this might mean it gets taken seriously within the footballing community outside of this cesspit. The same way that football legends around the world congratulate us and comment on our games suddenly - a harsh word and hint at corruption from the gaffer might stir something up....

Missed that . what was said 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

If they can break their own two year reconstruction rule,we can break that rule aswell.  Fuck them. 

You're angry. Many are.

Them changing rules suits them. Us breaching set rules will see us ruined. We'd lose any legal challenge.

Utter nonsense talk of resigning. Pish needs to stop.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I just listened to an update from Heart and Hand. Troops have faith that the club will fight this and we’ll be seeing the SPFL in court - spoiler alert this results won’t stand. The club are determined to get rid of Doncaster, McLennan and McKenzie and that won’t change - David Edgar! 👍🏻

I haven't a issue if this voted passed on Friday that's what happens in a democratic vote. My issue with this is clearly Dundee have been bribed into changing there vote. 

That's not right

Couldn't care less about the title

Just now, B1872 said:

I just don't see it now mate.

Clearly SPFL aren't frightened pushing ahead. 

I hope to be proven wrong but history suggestes we'll be on the shit end of this again. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The cabal wins. We remain also rans. Treated like the fucking clowns we are in this latest of embarrassments. A fucking laughing stock.

So we continue to participate in a rigged competition to favour our greatest enemy and pay homage to the cabal.  What's not to fucking like?!

You are a classic jump the gun. Hold your fake tears until we’ve taken stock. 

give us that at least eh?

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Would be pissing against the wind in this thread just now. Let's see what the board have planned.

Yep. We knew last week that the filth would be crowned champions despite the ‘sporting integrity’ argument they so love. I don’t understand why so many are surprised today.  Most high profile supporters have been telling us it is about changing things in the SPFL now, yet folk are losing their shit. (Although I do understand fee fucked off right-now). An example below.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

This may take a while, as has been mentioned many times on this thread.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

Even though all these teams are champions the SPFL haven’t confirmed if there is promotion/relegation yet.

Exactly!

Fucked up that they can announce champions and not relegate anyone. 😂😂😂

Just now, Swagger said:

Scotland’s political and sporting landscapes are fucking disgusting

Scotland you’ve become a shithole 

The core of those in power has shifted towards corrupt power hungry scumbags who'll do anything to further their own agenda and forget the rest: Nicola, Liewell, and co. All vermin, and you can see the massive difference in not only the running of our society - but now our sporting system too. 

This'll take a long time to re-right. 

Drain the swamp. 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're angry. Many are.

Them changing rules suits them. Us breaching set rules will see us ruined. We'd lose any legal challenge.

Utter nonsense talk of resigning. Pish needs to stop.

Naw it’s not fucking nonsense.  This country is fucking corrupt, this league is corrupt and I no longer want to be part of it. 

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I'd love to believe it but we have been down this road so often we all know how this story ends. A corrupt team, propped up by a corrupt league, in a corrupt country, policed by a corrupt force and overseen by a corrupt government. 

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Presumably if we challenge this through the courts we could drag it out for months without any money being awarded or places being finalised?

Archived