Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Don’t think the SFA have any say on what the clubs and the SPFL are arguing about. 
In a sensible world you would maybe go to the SFA to hold the enquiry but do any of us believe they could be impartial and above board. 

As for the points raised there is more than enough for an enquiry. 

I was not sure about the SFA, I assumed they were in charge if football in Scotland and would be a step above the SPFL, but I understand what you are saying.

I agree there is enough for an inquiry, but if the clubs will not vote for it, even with what is there for them to see then I suppose we have to look to somewhere to get it resolved. The cost of taking it to court is bit of a concern but I assume if we won we would get the costs back.    

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You would think that would be the case wouldn't you.  But when Scottish football clubs know that all they've ever got to look forward to is survival, maybe a promotion or a cup run and they're given a vote, then all their ever going to do is vote for what's best for they're own survival.  They genuinely don't care about the big boys fighting over corporate governance...so long as their being fed.  Any change at the top will likely mean diddly-squat to them as nothing is likely to ever change.  Path of least resistance, especially when you're getting your titbits and a pat on the head.

Yes, but that's life in general. Citizens do exactly as you say with the government.

9 minutes ago, HOPLITE said:

Fat McGuire/Martin is as bitter as they come, as is that Hugh McDonald 1st thing he did was dismiss it as a nothing to see here report I would bet they never read it and have been briefed by someone before the show as to what was in it, did you see the 5/6 bullet points they put up right at the start utter nonsense. Every part of the mhedia will twist and lie about the report over the next week or two, to suit their own agenda's, then again we all knew that is how this would pan out after all its Rangers they hate us with a passion we were never going to get a fair hearing with the taig infested mhedia. 

Remember when they used to say we were the establishment club:lol: They were kidding all along with that shite

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I was not sure about the SFA, I assumed they were in charge if football in Scotland and would be a step above the SPFL, but I understand what you are saying.

I agree there is enough for an inquiry, but if the clubs will not vote for it, even with what is there for them to see then I suppose we have to look to somewhere to get it resolved. The cost of taking it to court is bit of a concern but I assume if we won we would get the costs back.    

If we don’t get the inquiry mate, I think we have to go to court or whatever. I believe we have drawn the line in the sand.  We cannot back down or we will look like fools. Our stature is at stake here.   

49 minutes ago, bornabear said:

The whistleblower thing is Rangers' ace card, no need to use it just yet.

I hope you are right about that mate.  :thumbup:

I am still staying as positive as I can, mainly because so many on here are confident, I am happy to go with that view at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If we don’t get the inquiry mate, I think we have to go to court or whatever. I believe we have drawn the line in the sand.  We cannot back down or we will look like fools. Our stature is at stake here.   

Yes I agree, I was not sure whether we had to go through football appeals first, but it seems I am not right with that. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Why wouldn’t clubs vote for an independent investigation?

other than shared costs, what would be the harm?

Really- what harm would it actually do 

Have asked this before, it would do no harm at all. 

It would be harmful not to have one. 

It would leave a lot of stuff unanswered and a stench hanging over the game to say no to one. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember when they used to say we were the establishment club:lol:

The bastards were probably plotting, even back then, and the pope's visit rubber stamped their ambition.

We thought the Vatican led tims in Scotland were under control, but recent event s prove otherwise,the pope had set out the agenda,   the 10 year "reign" of Cheryl Blair's control of Labour policy cemented it. 

Unfotunately too many gullible Scots Unionists fans were led to vote Labour and hate the one Unionist party, that would have kept us united. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It would leave a lot of stuff unanswered and a stench hanging over the game to say no to one. 

Unfortunately that’s been the case since 2012 tbh DH...

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

Corporate law mate, which has many powers.

Company House could be all over this like a rash.

Cheers mate. I had the wrong court in mind. And I’ve never been there. Honest.

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Remember when they used to say we were the establishment club:lol: They were kidding all along with that shite

A lot of the mutants still think that way mate they suffer badly from an inferiority complex.

Just listened to the Heart and Hand daily update and these guys are pretty cool about everything. picking up on all the miss deeds that the  usual  suspects glossed over and Rangers have done everything exactly right so far if this is heading to court.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk on here wanted him to resign too.

To be fair, most folk on here tend to go for the easier targets like our team, our managers, our administration,or even fellow supporters,  rather than accepting they've been fucked over by the various authorities in politics and sport now for 2 decades, focusing their frustrations on our club and fellow supporters, even  pretending staunchness and allegiance to traditional values is the way forward. 

Call these cunts out for what they are, imposters and cheats, and raise the banners high saying so. 

We stand here, we can do no other, and the cry will always be "No Surrender". 

Let's start showing it consistently where it matters.

Scotland is now totally corrupt. Shout it loud. 

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Just listened to the Heart and Hand daily update and these guys are pretty cool about everything. picking up on all the miss deeds that the  usual  suspects glossed over and Rangers have done everything exactly right so far if this is heading to court.

I would caution against expectation that this heads to court, even if the independent investigation does not take place.

18 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Have asked this before, it would do no harm at all. 

It would be harmful not to have one. 

it is clear why they dont want a investigation they are happy with the corrupt people who run our game  all the clubs against this are run by fenians

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I would caution against expectation that this heads to court, even the independent investigation does not take place.

Wee telephone calls with threats and/or bribes will still be going on the now between the Scottish football authorities and all Scottish clubs not called Rangers. 

Time to call it out big time. Is just a question whether our club or our "staunch" fans have the balls to carry it through.

It really is time for the fans to mobilise in support of our club and to highligtht this, condemn it and use the power of our club and the Blue Pound. 

58 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Supposedly it's to remove Robertson from the board with immediate effect. He was going to be stepping down in the summer anyway. Wonder when we will hear from MacLennan on this? Plus the fact the SPFL never got a copy sent to them yet released a statement saying they have looked at it half an hour after us giving it to the clubs with the dossier clearly stating it's private and has legal implications. They've dug themselves a bit deeper in that hole......

I laughed at spfl rapid response and I note not a word from anyone since. If it wasn't enough it would be laughed at and ridiculed from the sfa place men in the press

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Wee telephone calls with threats and/or bribes will still be going on the now between the Scottish football authorities and all Scottish clubs not called Rangers. 

Time to call it out big time. Is just a question whether our club or our "staunch" fans have the balls to carry it through.

It really is time for the fans to mobilise in support of our club.

as i have said repeatedly  the club and fans should  stop giving these cunts the money watch the away games on tv  or is you must have your day out and piss up still go in the bus and watch the game in the local gers club/pub  our money is the only thing these clubs want  well fucking starve them

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Any chance of a summary of today's events please? Been working from home all day so been out the loop today. Thanks in advance. 

If u have been working from home then u should have been able to keep up to date with this lol.

Archived