Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Can't remember exactly what we said with regards to that, but some clubs are certainly too sacared/wary of the repercussions if they back us before an ii... Thankfully us and a few other clubs now, don't seem to give a fuck about the cabal... 

It's a catch 22 though, as if these clubs don't speak out and/or back an ii then nothing will change in Scottish Football... 

I'll have a look back so what the wording was  . 

I think it's encouraging that some are starting to find their voice . 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lenzie Loyal said:

The SPFL board are now duty bound to suspend Doncaster pending the outcome of an investigation into the ICT claims of bullying in today's statement. Their failure to act will only add to the evidence of maladministration within the SPFL executive and the SPFL board.

As DP said in his statement if allegations are made such as this, then the accused should be suspended pending an inuiry/investigation... 

5 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Respect is due to ICT for giving them both barrels. Just read their statement so apologies if I mention items covered by other posters.

This might just sway some more votes our way. 

That's ICT, Partick, Falkirk and others coming out to condemn them and refute the lies. The spin of it's just Rangers has been demolished. We simply spoke up for Scottish football and highlighted questions requiring answers. Others are now supporting us in a vocal manner.

The deputy chairman confirmed yesterday that certain member clubs took this to Rangers and asked them to front this....the notion this is Rangers v the spfl  is just a myth hoping we fail and should be punished 

All these aresholes who say we are bringing the game into disrepute need their baws booted....somecunt is bringing  it into disrepute and it ain't us

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I guarantee that as soon as dungcaster done the interview he'd be straight on phone to the scum to ask how he sounded.

Would lay odds on Lieswell being straight onto Doncaster,telling him he's a useless dickhead and he's up the road soon as he can get a replacement lined up ;-)

54 minutes ago, GM63 said:

If (and its still a big if) the clubs vote for an independent enquiry, only one club will be worried by the outcome.

They will try everything to sabotage any vote or enquiry and use their lapdogs in the media to destroy the character of anyone involved in the I.E.

Still less of the negativity, Rangers proved correct, dignified, honest and to have shown the sporting integrity sadly lacking in the boardroom of the SPFL/SFA.

I have been thinking that with the whole system being corrupt and voting electronically if celtic will wait and vote last. If enough votes to stop II already made they will vote for one so there is no heat on them.

The fat mess below that is Rod McKenzie who hates us and is the SPFL  lawyer.

High School of Stirling ,law at  Strathclyde Uni and then Ross , Harper and Murphy  until they went belly up and he formed Harper MacLeod with Lorne Crerar in the late eighties.Just read Liewell's daughter worked there.

An aside , I always thought Lorne Crerar was a female but turns out he is from Renfrew and is the son of the sadistic  butcher Crerar the Dentist who operated out of  Paisley road across from the Robbie Park , Renfrew in the sixties and early seventies and traumatised hundreds of kids by taking out their teeth with an inadequate  amount of gas .His son Lorne must have inherited the cunt gene.

images.jpg

1 minute ago, Prince George said:

I have been thinking that with the whole system being corrupt and voting electronically if celtic will wait and vote last. If enough votes to stop II already made they will vote for one so there is no heat on them.

There is no doubt the scum will be getting an up to date minute by minute account of what is going on... That is a certainty... 

6 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

The SPFL board are now duty bound to suspend Doncaster pending the outcome of an investigation into the ICT claims of bullying in today's statement. Their failure to act will only add to the evidence of maladministration within the SPFL executive and the SPFL board.

Timing was brilliant. Doncaster goes on radio and denies any allegations of bullying then minutes later ICT release a statement confirming they were 100% bullied, they reported it to him and they have evidence. Wonderful. 

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

As DP said in his statement if allegations are made such as this, then the accused should be suspended pending an inuiry/investigation... 

So Rangers were right when originally saying Neil Doncaster should be suspended along with his wee celtic Lawyer pal?

Couldn't make it up :lol:

9 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Can't remember exactly what we said with regards to that, but some clubs are certainly too scared/wary of the repercussions if they back us before an ii... Thankfully us and a few other clubs now, don't seem to give a fuck about the cabal... 

It's a catch 22 though, as if these clubs don't speak out and/or back an ii then nothing will change in Scottish Football... 

It won't let me cut and paste the particular part , but it's on Page 8 of the Rangers document just before the Concluding Remarks . 

Muddling Through With the Three Stooges with their Scorched Scottish Football Earth Policy of their Master Will Not Reach a Solution For Next Season. Status Quo Not an Option.

https://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/muddling-through-with-the-three-stooges-with-their-scorched-scottish-football-earth-policy-of-their-master-will-not-reach-a-solution-for-next-season-status-quo-not-an-option/

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

There is no doubt the scum will be getting an up to date minute by minute account of what is going on... That is a certainty... 

I expect them to abstain to keep the myth of impartiality. For sure they will know of every vote cast as it happens.

People like (chic young) think Lawwell is quiet are mistaken. He is sleekit. His innuendos are spoken through Hollicum and the umpteen journalists that spout shite. Where do you think terms like 'sporting merit' & 'water pistol" come from? People give that man way too much credit. Keep following the crumbs/money and it will eventually lead to him. They have something big to hide and it is more than finding out that puppet Doncaster is inept.

Doncaster repeated that no formal complaint was made to him about bullying, but did say he was made aware of "robust exchanges" between clubs.

"A number of people expressed concerns about the language that was used," he said.

"There was a suggestion that if the resolution didn't go through then there might be an attempt to change the [payment] distribution mechanism in the Championship and perhaps make it an equal share.

"That is the sort of discussion you expect to go on. That's what happens when you've got these rough, tough business people involved in the game. That's wholly different from someone making a formal complaint or allegation of bullying, and that hasn't happened.

"I would encouraged anyone who feels they've been bullied by anyone to come forward and report it. It'll be investigated and dealt with in the proper way.

Quite incredible that he condones this sort of conduct by an Spfl Board member, and doesnt think it warrants being deemed bullying. Simply incredible.

Archived