Tifo Football piece on Morelos

Jelle1880

9 minutes ago, Jelle1880 said:

It shows how his career started but also how he supports his local community. I knew he did charity work back home but not really the extent of it. 

Absolutely superb  .Really is an eye opener on what he does for the poor 

And yet you won’t find our scumbag media hacks reporting this sort of stuff 

This is what should be said in the media about Alfredo. 

Rest assured if this young man wore the green and grey hoops he would be like the second coming of mother Theresa to the Scottish press. 

He’s hated simply because he wears our clubs crest on his chest, Scottish football hating itself to death since 2012. 

all the best to you el buffalo 👏🏻

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Rest assured if this young man wore the green and grey hoops he would be like the second coming of mother Theresa to the Scottish press. 

He’s hated simply because he wears our clubs crest on his chest, Scottish football hating itself to death since 2012. 

100% 

This boy is something else, kills me how he is portrayed in the scum media up here. That last bit where he just wants the kids to have the chance to be a lawyer or teacher or any thing they want to be just shows the kind of heart the boy has, proud to have him here and when he goes I whish nothing but the best for him as that would mean he can continue helps young kids out of real poverty. Just a shame this country isn't as welcoming as it makes out it is.

46 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I'm sure they're perfectly aware of the good he does but that wouldn't suit their narrative . 

Petulant wee prick, liability,  get him to fuck, overweight waster, only thinks of himself , huffy wee bastard, Poor finisher, spoiled, ungrateful. untrustworthy, doesn’t score enough league goals, vastly over rated, not consistent enough, embarrassing, hope he’s away.

Probably missed more than a few others but all real comments I’ve read on here from Rangers supporters.  Sickening. 

Not only does this highlight the incredible work Morelos does. 

It highlights the gutter press we have up here looking to create false narratives around a fantastic human being. 

The Athletic and TIFO are changing the landscape of football media and I hope it drives out the archaic cunts who have been allowed to write what they've wanted for years.

38 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I'm sure they're perfectly aware of the good he does but that wouldn't suit their narrative . 

Exactly mate. The abuse he gets simply for being a Rangers player is disgusting.  Its a hate campaign nothing else. 

And there was me being spoon fed a different tale about Morelos from the media.  As well as being a cracking footballer, it seems he’s keen to plough some of his fortune back into helping others not so fortunate.  Well done son,  ibrox will be a quieter place without your influence.

Magnificent Alfredo.

Footballers should never be kids role models but everyone should be shown this.

What a great young man he is. Delighted he’s had a few new contracts now.

Marcus Rashford has been lauded here nationally and quite rightly for what he’s done but this from Morelos takes it to another level. I know he’s not doing this for praise but this story really should be told far and wide.

Stay for one more year and lead us to the title now!

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Magnificent Alfredo.

Marcus Rashford has been lauded here nationally and quite rightly for what he’s done but this from Morelos takes it to another level. I know he’s not doing this for praise but this story really should be told far and wide.

Spot on - truly amazing what Alfredo has and is doing for the poor in his country  

There must be an error here, the guys doing the article must have gotten the Morelos in the video mixed up with our Morelos!

After all how could our Morelos who is a "waster" that spends most of his time "slouching around like a spoiled, angry brat who hates his job" run a foundation for thousands of people? 

Its absolutely nothing short of a disgrace how he is portrayed by the media here!

14 minutes ago, Del said:

There must be an error here, the guys doing the article must have gotten the Morelos in the video mixed up with our Morelos!

After all how could our Morelos who is a "waster" that spends most of his time "slouching around like a spoiled, angry brat who hates his job" run a foundation for thousands of people? 

Its absolutely nothing short of a disgrace how he is portrayed by the media here!

They take articles from The Athletic and make the videos. The piece was written by Jordan Campbell who is the main reporter for Rangers for The Athletic. 

Wow Great Video.  Really shows you how anti Rangers  the Scottish Media is. The average person and fan of scottish football has no idea about any of this because the scottish media doesnt want to report on it because it doesnt match their agenda. 

SFA/SPFL act like a dictatorship where the press are free to print what they are told to print. Like a North Korea or a Zimbabwe.

The real Alfredo is the complete opposite of how the gutter press choose to portray him. No wonder he gets down at times. The press handling of him in Scotland is a national disgrace. Not to mention the way he is 'refereed'.

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Magnificent Alfredo.

Excellent point re media coverage of Rashford . It only makes our media outlets look like the narrow minded bigots that they unquestionably are in this country. 

This boy grasped his opportunity in life and is trying his hardest to ensure his hometown boys and girls can do the same.

No one is left behind in Alfie's charitable world.

A great Ambassador for Columbia.

Archived