Well done Alfie

KeyserSoze

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so pleased for him and the smile was back on his face again- he has certainly proved me wrong today.

I would love to see Roofe and him together - lets hope we can see this happen, as the both of them could hammer in these goals and be a brilliant partnership.

Didn't get to see the full game but the bits I did his effort seemed like night and day compared to how it has been. Far improved and he obviously got the rewards from it too.

All that's asked of him , the ability is there but the application has been sorely missed and is just as important. 

If he's here, and shows the effort he did today, he plays.

Alfie must have the roller coaster going on in his head. All the transfer speculation, a new baby, living in this shitehole and getting treated like shit by all comers.

The one thing that will take his mind off the negative are goals. He loves bagging goals. The more he gets the more he revels in his play and fuck all the shite 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Two good goals today would have had a third if not for Alnwick who had a very good game stopped it being five or six today.

Alnwick went out there to prove a point and did just that I thought. St Mirrens best player by far and will be a good replacement this season for them.

Got to say after Thursday night I thought he was going to be dropped and he’d be offski

I think Gerrard has a really good bond with him and seems to be able to get reactions. Really do think it’s best for Alfie to stay one more season, win the treble, become immortalised legend of the club and then leave with everyone’s blessing and a hefty inbound cheque.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

There was cunts on here on Thursday night offering to drive him to Lille, embarrassing bastards :lol:

Calm yer jets, it was fucking st mirren. Canna score against the tarriers and still a huffy cunt!

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Some amount of fools posting that we shouldn’t play him at all today, just regurgitating the press line that we should get shot of him. Utterly bizarre behaviour from Rangers fans (who supposedly didn’t listen to the whole Gerrard comment)

Some of us can actually arrive at our own conclusions without being ‘persuaded’ by the press.

Opinions might, and should, differ.

I for one didn’t want him to start today, not because of the press, but because he’s been utter dug shite since Xmas.

Happy to be proved wrong.

2 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Some amount of fools posting that we shouldn’t play him at all today, just regurgitating the press line that we should get shot of him. Utterly bizarre behaviour from Rangers fans (who supposedly didn’t listen to the whole Gerrard comment)

I was getting it tight for saying he will work through it and should keep his place the other day. Glad to be proven right yet again.:whistle:

Archived