* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They're in Russia Thursday then away to sheep early Sunday haha! 

Might be strange but do we want them to maybe sneak through in Russia and maybe pick up another injury or two to boot? I think I heard if they get through they could be playing in Europe the Thursday before coming to Ibrox. Might not be the worse scenario. They are terrible the weekend after a European game.

If we can just sort our home form and get more consistency shit could get very very interesting. 

Highlighted bit... Nope.

Ideal scenario will be for the game to be 1-0 to Zenit, then Zenit to go through late in extra time or penalties.

With that extra game time, the time difference and travelling, players like Brown will be cunted when they face Aberdeen on Sunday.

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Might be strange but do we want them to maybe sneak through in Russia and maybe pick up another injury or two to boot? I think I heard if they get through they could be playing in Europe the Thursday before coming to Ibrox. Might not be the worse scenario. They are terrible the weekend after a European game.

If we can just sort our home form and get more consistency shit could get very very interesting. 

That's what I was saying earlier to my brother on the way home. Kinda want them to get through cause they could be away on the Thursday before they meet us on the Sunday, and then another euro game before they're away to Motherwell.

You just never know, if it's not a big team they get they might set their strongest up to try and get through that match. It could all end up backfiring for them in the league. 

Fuck knows though, we need to at the end of the day sort our consistency out as you've said!

13 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

I'm torn

If they get further in Europe then we might have a genuine shot at the league if we can be consistent. 

Also if mcinnes can't get a result 3 days after the taigs have played away in Russia he should be sacked. 

Especially after (in McInnes’ words) they were murdered on Saturday. Got to be expecting a big reaction from the sheep players. Although in all likelihood they will do what they do best, shite it and get pumped 3 or 4 nil.

Might get shot down but the longer the taigs stay in the Europa the better. Might work to our advantage them playing Thursday Sunday. It's a shame they are playing the sheep after Zenit, McBottle will get them pumped again.

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Anyone see Rodgers trying to slag off Tommy Wright?

Big guy would absolutely murder that snidey inbred-looking cunt.

That Rodgers is a right arrogant bastard.  He's constantly belittling other managers in public and I hope that comes back to haunt him.  He acts like he's one of the best managers on Earth and needs brought down a peg or two.

56 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If they get through another trip to russia could be on the cards that would do nicely. 

celtic to scrape through on pens and then draw one of the Moscow clubs in the next round. wouldn't necessarily be bad in the long scheme of things.

Fuck wishin them to win anything. A beating in Russia would have them turning on the current messiah follow that up with dropping any points  at pit tawdry could make things very interesting. So I support them getting gubbed by Zenit. 

28 minutes ago, standup said:

Fuck wishin them to win anything. A beating in Russia would have them turning on the current messiah follow that up with dropping any points  at pit tawdry could make things very interesting. So I support them getting gubbed by Zenit. 

You're not looking at the big picture mate. Brendan's brief is to do well in Europe and he'll be under pressure to do just that.

I'd like to see them get to the semis before they get knocked out. Whole of his operation under pressure fighting on two fronts. 

Quite happy for them to hold off turning on him until about May.

4 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You're not looking at the big picture mate. Brendan's brief is to do well in Europe and he'll be under pressure to do just that.

I'd like to see them get to the semis before they get knocked out. Whole of his operation under pressure fighting on two fronts. 

Quite happy for them to hold off turning on him until about May.

Nah, get them out now, they could end up flukin it all the way to the final, and if beat by Zenit then dropping points on the Sunday would spark resentment toward him. Us winning would help too of course.

I do believe that the taigs  will drop lots of points, between now and the end of season.

I also believe that we'll beat them, at least once, before the season ends.

However I also think that we'll drop points as well, which could give them the title.

If we were to win BOTH our remaining league fixtures against them, then we'd be in with a very good chance.

As far as their European exploits are concerned, if it fucks up their domestic form, they can go all the way to the semi final, just as long as we get 55, and they get fuck all. WATP! ???..

Want to see the tramps beat every time they step on a park.
Want to see a couple of injuries every game they play.
Wish them everything and more of what we endured over the last 7 seasons.
Would love to see Brenda getting chased down the walk of shame with his LC trophy after witnessing the collapse of the invisibles.

This is only a small part of what I wish on the bastards. 

IF we can find any sort of consistency then beat them at Ibrox it's maximum 6 points in it..

Pittodrie next weekend is a huge one. Extra time as mentioned above would be ideal. Brenda is also a classless cunt, rather than talk about his own sides shortcomings he yet again slates another team....could you imagine if he'd had to cope with any real pressure up here.

Something that seems to surprise me is that the gap is only 9 points considering they are the greatest team that have ever existed and we have been ridiculously inconsistient. We need to make the next few games count. Especially next week with them going to Russia on Thursday then Pittodrie early on Sunday. If there is belief there then who knows what could happen.

57 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Something that seems to surprise me is that the gap is only 9 points considering they are the greatest team that have ever existed and we have been ridiculously inconsistient. We need to make the next few games count. Especially next week with them going to Russia on Thursday then Pittodrie early on Sunday. If there is belief there then who knows what could happen.

McInnes will bottle it in the big game.  Again.

On 16/02/2018 at 09:51, magic8ball said:

last night I went out to shop and lieswell was on the radio talking about the future for Scottish teams in Europe 

he mentioned that his shower of cunts saw themselves competing in a world wide club tournament (something must be happening ) .also that the Europa league would be extended meaning European football would take over more of the calendar and domestic football reduce .this would suit teams like hearts hivs and the sheep .

not once in 5 minutes did the fat corrupt cunt mention Rangers .this guy gives not one fuck for football .he is there for one reason only.to earn money for cunts like fritzel

Why would that bother you? I wouldn't want anyone from Rangers talking those cunts up or mentioning them in the same breathe as us. That's the problem though, those cunts don't hide their hatred for us, and we try to build bridges. 

9 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Your right 

CF070FD1-76DC-4AC7-9E03-5F1043B7B22A.jpeg

0427F3C6-FA35-472C-9E86-6BBD5A424674.jpeg

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Want to see the tramps beat every time they step on a park.
Want to see a couple of injuries every game they play.
Wish them everything and more of what we endured over the last 7 seasons.
Would love to see Brenda getting chased down the walk of shame with his LC trophy after witnessing the collapse of the invisibles.

This is only a small part of what I wish on the bastards. 

I don't go with the whole wishing them injuries deal ,cause karma usually bites ye back , although Zenit on Thursday is gonna be freezing ,between -4 n -8 (supposedly ) n an artificial pitch , can see a right few players of theirs getting posted missing . Zenit for the win 

if they were to sneak through then the 2 games that they would play is away to us and then away to Motherwell. If they were to lose against the sheep and then we win every game then they would go into that Motherwell game tied on points. A lot of if buts and mabys but I would take them beating Zenit and then getting scudded by Dortmund or someone and we win 55.

17 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If them making the QFs, SFs means us winning the league this year, damn right I would take it, fuck I'd accept them losing in the final if it was guaranteed we'd win the league this season.

Mentioned end of last year that the scum going far in this competition could be a good thing for us and it might still be!

I couldn't give a monkey's fuck if they won the thing and we won the league.

55 is the be all and end all, and the sooner it happens, the better.

8 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I couldn't give a monkey's fuck if they won the thing and we won the league.

55 is the be all and end all, and the sooner it happens, the better.

No chance, the scottish league is tin pot, could you put up with your generation tarriers celebrating a european trophy while we dont have one

Archived