Who do you want to score the goal

soulboy

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be funny if Boyd scored a penalty or tap-in and we win 1-0, I mean afterall these goals don't really count..... :D

Nah seriously I dont give a flying f.ck who scores so long as we get the job done and bring the title home to where it belongs !! :scot:

I'd love Barry Ferguson to score it as I don't think he'll be staying at Ibrox and it'll be a great way for the man who's given so much to the club to end his career here. I also wouldn't mind seeing Kenny Miller score it as he's done well since returning.

Boyd.

He deserves it for the goals he's scored for us over the last four years.

If it can't be him, then it'd be Weir. He's another that REALLY deserves the acclaim (tu)

'deserves it' ??? can't understand that.

Boyd.

He deserves it for the goals he's scored for us over the last four years.

If it can't be him, then it'd be Weir. He's another that REALLY deserves the acclaim (tu)

'deserves it' ??? can't understand that.

Well, of course YOU cant understand that...

Kenny Miller. Silence the haters. (tu)

Same for me, for the same reason. Next Weir, 'cause I truly admire the big man. Davis would be nice. Bazza would be good - redemption has its appeal. Novo, 'cause of how much it would mean to the man. But f*ck it, as long as SOMEONE for our side (or anyone on their side with an o.g.!) does it, I will be one very happy chappy. :gerbad:

I think miller just after everything and he has gave his all.

when he scored against Aberdeen he was really pumped up and passion for winning the title!!

I would of said bougie but think he will be out :(