keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

This story just shows what a cunnt shite arsehole redknapp is and how fickle and pathetic the English media are.

Case in point I went abroad to do a plumbing contract back in beggining October. The Redknapp and the press were running stories about how great Keane and Defoe are and how with crouch in there too they had the most potent strikeforce in England and pavlochenko couldnt get in and they didnt regret selling goal machine Darren Bent.

Pull the fooking clock forward 6 weeks and i coom back to England and all I'm reading is how Keane is going to Celtic!

Fucking assholes. Celtic couldnt afford that cunts arsehole let alone his feet to score goals. He's on £80,000 a week.

i could see him going to celtic when he's 34 and no longer able to play 25 games in the premiership a season like the other keane did but until than no way.

why the fuck is it that Redknapp is always linked with these celtic stories? We were hearing how he wanted scott brown (a guy who is barely championship standard) and now its boruc. And last year it was mcgeady. The guy is such a market trading cunt he likes the buying and selling and than he leaves clubs bankrupt.

look at southampton and portsmouth.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Apart from the two games against us, I haven't seen much of celtc this season. But when I have seen them, alot of the players who are 'rumoured' to be leaving or have already left, are pretty much first team picks. Now looking at what they have brought in, none seem to be players that are certain to come in and go straight into the first team.

So how are they going to shape up?

With no Caldwell, Flood, Killen, Robson, McDonald?, Brown?, McManus?, Fox? and McGeady?

It's a funny, funny time to be trying to gel a team together when you are trying to win a title?

Rasmussen is being sent in tonight against Hibs I read

they are spoilt for choice for strikers but the defence is going to be make shift. Their new guy aint match fit yet, Mick McManus is in contract negotiations with Chesney n co

so it will be interesting. Hibs front line are doing well so lets hope they can breach Mopes fledgling defence