Golf

kplfishtank

I'm cack handed too

I've never heard of anyone else having it

Tried changing to normal grip but it doesn't feel right (or normal) to me

I can really belt the ball but at times I have quite a right to left hook

Started off like that myself mate! Was the way I held a shinty stick.

Took me a year before I got used to playing with the normal grip

I'm cack handed too

I've never heard of anyone else having it

Tried changing to normal grip but it doesn't feel right (or normal) to me

I can really belt the ball but at times I have quite a right to left hook

Me too. Was talking to the guy at American Golf in EK the other day about it, and he knows a guy that plays off 3 cack handed. As has been said, if you can hit the ball well, no need to change.

played the 9 hole palacerigg course twice on sunday and shot 87 with gale force winds :) 3 putted a fuck load though so should have been around 80 :( first full round in about 8 years so looking to get some more rounds in before the winter....

i know the lynn is public and close to me (cambuslang)

anyone know any other courses ?

i'm addicted now, just want to be out on the course all the time now and it's only been a few weeks, dropped 9 strokes off by best score today chuffed to say the least.

I'm at montrose and only playing the wee broomfield course 4500 yards long plus it's flat and fairly forgiving but next year will get the season ticket for the medal course which is only 110 quid more for the season with the broomy included aswell.

Played the Carrick @ Loch Lomond on Friday.

By fuck the first 5 holes are some of the hardest I've seen, 2nd, 3rd and 4th have serious water down the side and then it just beaks into numerous bunker around the greens.

Punishing course for this high handicappers ie ME !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Costs nothing to play the pitch and putt in Bella Park, couldn't believe it last time I was down there. Was showing Jacque the first place I had a kiss and sex. Female from Govan High ahhhh those flowers in your hair days.

true you can play there for free........... or pay for a hooker in blystwood square :lol:

true you can play there for free........... or pay for a hooker in blystwood square :lol:

why would I want to pay a rugby playersad.gif

Used to spend the school holidays on the pitch and putt and the tennis courts in the Bella... you would be too young to remember the tennis courts in the Park at Cornwall St

why would I want to pay a rugby playersad.gif

Used to spend the school holidays on the pitch and putt and the tennis courts in the Bella... you would be too young to remember the tennis courts in the Park at Cornwall St

i remember the bowling greens but not tennis courts, where were they? if you went in Edwin street entrance did you turn left or right?

i remember the bowling greens but not tennis courts, where were they? if you went in Edwin street entrance did you turn left or right?

They looked onto the plots about 5 courts and a clubhouse I never lost a game in 5 years there. As it was 5 years since my next game boom boom biggrin.gif

check out a website called kinning park memories some cracking old photos there that will jog your memory.

00000042.gif had a quick glipmpse, most of it seemed to relate to timmy tales from Stnaley St and the likes , whereas i born in Plantation St and brought up in Maclellan St was the Reformation end uk.gif

But cheers will have a look through in depth later.

• 1 month later...

anyone seen the pictures of trump course at aberdeen. looks amazing. starts at 5700 yards going to 7450 for championship golf. 150 quid a round.

can't wait for summer tees, just a month to go. could be worse, we still get normal greens unless frosty.

A wee heads up for the Scottish golf show if you book you're tickets online you get 3 rounds free. At Westerwood, craigielaw(sp) and the glen. Done it last year was only gleddoch and westerwood last year great deal. The show is in Edinburgh this year only 15 quid a ticket and you get 3 free rounds. My link

• 2 weeks later...