David Haye vs John Ruiz

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i said 5th or 6th, but ell played ruiz for keeping going, fuck me he took a beating at times

great fight, heavyweight fights have been boring for a good few years now, but finally with haye and the russian brothers, we could have a good few years of rivalry

wouldnt mind a rivalry like te collins/benn one

The Usa & Klitschko Fans Anit Impressed

Haye should fight Valuev and then Monte Barrett again,instead of thinking about a Klitschko.He would get killed

But I want him to get knocked the **** out. I'm sick of him fighting these chumps

Fukk Haye and his bullshit rabbit punches,BS stoppage and three of the KD's were blatant punches to the back of the head. i hope he fights klitschko cause id pay £14.95 to watch Haye get killed

Haye should fight Valuev and then Monte Barrett again,instead of thinking about a Klitschko.He would get killed

But I want him to get knocked the **** out. I'm sick of him fighting these chumps

Fukk Haye and his bullshit rabbit punches,BS stoppage and three of the KD's were blatant punches to the back of the head. i hope he fights klitschko cause id pay £14.95 to watch Haye get killed

Fucksake Broomloan did you catch Haye with your Mum,that's some hatred right there :P

Haye would kill both Klitchko's :lol:

If he hit them with one of the big shots that landed on Ruiz they would be out cold.

He is to fast and strong for them.

Haye would kill both Klitchko's :lol:

If he hit them with one of the big shots that landed on Ruiz they would be out cold.

He is to fast and strong for them.

That's more than a bit optimistic.

At his absolute best Haye can take Vitali but Wladimir?

Not convinced. Wladimir is a highly intelligent boxer. No way would he get caught like Ruiz.

He;d jab Haye into frustration.

Not saying Haye CAN'T beat Wladimir but the whole 'done deal' thing is bollocks

The Klitschko's are arrogant wankers but only a fool would deny the fact they can fight.

Only the 2nd knockdown was from a rabbit punch, you obviously dont know what one is

I think he would destroy the younger klitschko, though the older one, if age doesnt slow him down, would be tougher

Still, Ill take a small good un over a big good un every time - hand speed trumps all in boxing