Kevin Thomson signs for Middlesbrough

5cotland

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do these players see playing for a championship side more attractive than playing for Rangers in the champs league??

I just don't get it!wacko.gif

I dont know the ins and outs but Kevin Thomson has made it clear he wants to spend the rest of his career at Rangers

He could yet turn them down

It seems as though the club is currently in a process of downsizing and Thomson probably won't be the last to go. Personally I feel thinbk that we would all accept this and get behind the club if someone was honest enough to come out and tell us what is happening. If the club has to downsize and sell assets and then vring in cheaper players then so be it, I'd rather that than administraion. The problem is the mis-information coming out of Ibrox with regards to money for new players, etc.

The problem with downsizing is that we would need to start promoting youth and giving them a genuine chance. This will never happen under Walter Smith.

Why do these players see playing for a championship side more attractive than playing for Rangers in the champs league??

I just don't get it!wacko.gif

I think its more to do with the banks calling the shots rather than him wanting to go, being lied to AGAIN by the club and those running things after they've taken ST monies!

I hope KT turns around and says no to strapon.

FUCK OFF MAN

"No need to sell players" yet we are selling one of our best for a fucking loss to a championship team?

Absolute shambles, we need explanations now.

The explanation has already been given. We cannot allow players to leave for free when their contracts expire. If a new deal isn't going to happen, they will be sold, and rightly so.

FUCK OFF MAN

"No need to sell players" yet we are selling one of our best for a fucking loss to a championship team?

The explanation has already been given. We cannot allow players to leave for free when their contracts expire. If a new deal isn't going to happen, they will be sold, and rightly so.

It does make sense, still not happy though.

Seems pretty certain.

£2m is a laughable fee. Another kick in the balls to the fans.

To be honest I think that £2 million is the most we could hope for.His lack of pace and injury history limits his destination options and to get that amount of money from a championship club is pretty good.

Again I would rather have used the money being wasted on Broadfoot to give Thomson a new deal. Once again the lack of foresight or effort to tie up players before their contracts run out is shown.

FUCK OFF MAN

What a state we are in man :anguish:

FUCK OFF MAN

Thommo has already said a number of times hes desperate to sign a new contract so id imagine he wont be too difficult to negotiate with. In my opinion the statement " we dont have to sell our best players" was yet another blatant lie and in the end, thomsons departure is another 2 fingers up to the fans from the club.