Mr Kirk Broadfoot a damn Fine Chap and Sportsman

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant tonight so he was. And he deserves all the plaudits coming too him for that. Chuffed for him as I am sure I have read before that what Broadfoot may lack in skill he makes up in determination and sheer fitness. Heard he trains harder than anyone else and always willing to do whats asked of him.

Outstanding. More of the same Kirk!

To me he epitomises how a football player should be, playing for the jersey, no airs or graces. Works for a living and enjoys what he does, no overpaid underachieving superstar. Just an ordinary guy wanting to do the best for Rangers and their fans ! :sherlock:

Kirkie played a lot better than I imagined he could

hope he sees the replay and realises he was not responsible for Valencias ankle break...and that the lad recovers quickly

Was worried he was going to be affected by that because he was clearly upset, but he kept his concentration superbly. his best performance for us in my opinion.

Hope the lad gets well soon, nobody likes to see players badly injured.

By the way, one of my (tim) pals came out with "what two cities have rangers destroyed in europe. Manchester and valencia" after the lad got stretchered off.

Brilliant tonight so he was. And he deserves all the plaudits coming too him for that. Chuffed for him as I am sure I have read before that what Broadfoot may lack in skill he makes up in determination and sheer fitness. Heard he trains harder than anyone else and always willing to do whats asked of him.

Outstanding. More of the same Kirk!

(tu) THIS!!

To me he epitomises how a football player should be, playing for the jersey, no airs or graces. Works for a living and enjoys what he does, no overpaid underachieving superstar. Just an ordinary guy wanting to do the best for Rangers and their fans ! :sherlock:

Have NEVER doubted the boy, even when he's had pelters from loads of folk on here.

Captain Kirk Broadfoot. The new Shuggie Burns.

Well done to the big man, he always seems to be criticised week in week out (even if he isn't playing), but is a solid player who plays with his heart on his shirt and his love for our club, absolutely outstanding last night as were the rest of the team, when they had to stand up and be counted they never let us down.

Maybe Coisty and Walter in signing him know something we don't? :sherlock:

As for Valencia, I really hope he makes a speedy recovery as possible, total fluke of an accident and no-ones fault, SAF said it looked like he caught his toes in the turf which was the main reason for the injury.