Stan Collymore what a w***

djgazbcm

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares?

Its funny how AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan etc can play like this, with one or two quality players upfront and be praised for it. Apparently Jose Mourinho is a genius because he does the same but Walter Smith and Rangers? A big NO NO!!

How dare they defend like that!!

I meant the result and the way we limited Man u to hee haw really lol

What Rangers did last night is what 75% of Premier League teams will do at Old Trafford this season so I really don't understand Collymore's view of this one.

Is this the same Stan Collymore, that used to sing the sash on the back of a supporters bus, on his way to ibrox every week.

There seems to be some sort of party line that has to be followed on talk sport, because I heard porky parry say yesterday, and I quote " Rangers struggle to be an Established club in Scotland, never mind Europe".

Any station that employs George (can I be the cat)Galloway, should never be listened to again by any bear. IMO.

I enjoyed watching our "anti football" if i'm honest.

We done something not many could, and thats get a result AND keep a clean sheet.

At the end of the day, if we attack we lose..if we defend we get a draw. Why anyone with any sort of logic thinks differently makes me wonder.

listen tae this chunt on talksport ,i have never heard anyone that hates us so much as this prick does

"rangers should be ashamed of themselves for playing 9 men behind the ball"

what a female beating wank ...lets jam his twitter till it explodes .fucking tosser...

could not agree more mate, then the prick went on to say he was a gers fan!!!!