Atmosphere last 15 mins.

Fergie1873

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the atmosphere the last 15 was great!

Good times. :thumbup:

Atmosphere was brilliant in the last 15 minutes and EVEN the the most boring stand at Ibrox (Govan Front where I am) were all singing. WE'VE GOT TO BRING THIS ATMOSPHERE BACK TO IBROX - IT'S WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT!

why can't our crowd do this the whole game ?

The crowd responds when the team is attacking and playing at a quick tempo and the last 20 miutes today the play was very open.When the players stroll about as if their pre match meal was Mogadon or sit back and watch the opposition it is very hard to get excited.As has been shown over the last few years the crowd have been unable to get the players going more often than not and it has been the players who in rare short bursts manage to get the crowd going.

I looked around the ground when the atmosphere was top notch and noticed how many of the subway loyal had left the building; more noise from fewer people!

Was going to comment on this earlier. It was great the last 15 mins.

Loved it when Build My Gallows was getting sung in the lead up to the 4th goal, then everyone went straight back to singing it even louder after the goal celebrations.

i'll bite, I hate that song.

OK, there are protests about his visit, and I agree with this, there are just so many questionable issues regarding the RC religion.

But NPOR at Ibrox is the wrong place and the wrong time, and if sung in Europe will get us into trouble with the UEFA authorities just like the Billy Boys. Europe is vital for Rangers, we cannot take chances.

And how do you think RC players like Jelavic and Weiss feel about it?

Crazy stuff!

So whens the right time and place? Surely when the filthy cunt was in the UK was the best time ever to sing it? I for 1 thought it was fantastic hearing it

I don't have any clue at all as to how Uefa could give us into trouble for it :lol:

On the matter of the atmosphere for the last 15mins, imo it was due to the team playing better and looking dangerous everytime we went forward, kinda like the fans showing their appreciation, although there should be singing for 90mins

i'll bite, I hate that song.

OK, there are protests about his visit, and I agree with this, there are just so many questionable issues regarding the RC religion.

But NPOR at Ibrox is the wrong place and the wrong time, and if sung in Europe will get us into trouble with the UEFA authorities just like the Billy Boys. Europe is vital for Rangers, we cannot take chances.

And how do you think RC players like Jelavic and Weiss feel about it?

Crazy stuff!

You seriously have no clue mate. I cannot believe that you regularly go to games if you honestly think that.

This is The Rangers we are talking about here FFS. Get a grip.