Tonights crowd

GOAT

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another super-fan thread ! fucking boring now a days !

I couldn't be fucked tonight and was playing fives until 8, Didn't have anyway of getting to kilmarnock, No cash because Iv'e spent it all on my season book and the champions league pack and even if I got offered a ticket to go I would probably turn it down as the CIS cup is fucking bollocks !

well the attendance wasnt bad by Killie standards, the last round v Hibs the attendance was 4074 and the Killie v Celtic game at Rugby Park in the league on Sept 19th was 8,645. Tonight we managed 7,561

1084 less fans for a midweek CIS Cup game is actually no bad whatsoever

p.s i was there freezing my baws off in the Chadwick

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

Yer a moaning face cunt so ye are. (tu)

I met a mate in the pub just before the game, he arrived just on 7.30pm, plenty time to walk to the ground and be in before kick off.

I'll give you 3 guesses which city he works in and what time he finishes at.......

You don't need to justify why you never attended, you also don't need to make an excuse up.

Who gives a fuck where yer mates from and what time he got to the stadium at.

If people can't go to mid-week games thats up to them.It's none of your or anyone else's Business. ;)

I thought it was pretty pathetic. It's just a 20 minute drive from Glasgow ffs, yet too many couldn't arsed showing up.

I've got a funny feeling the semi-final against the bheggers might attract a better crowd.....?

Do we expect to see this fishing trip after every game you actually attend ?

what a pointless cunt

I love the amount of people that never actually read this thread. So ONCE AGAIN..... If you never went BECAUSE YOU COULDNT BE BOTHERED thata who the thread is aimed at. Not people that had to work, not people with money problems. The people who had the money but didnt want to go through to kilnarnock because they couldnt be arsed.

well the attendance wasnt bad by Killie standards, the last round v Hibs the attendance was 4074 and the Killie v Celtic game at Rugby Park in the league on Sept 19th was 8,645. Tonight we managed 7,561

1084 less fans for a midweek CIS Cup game is actually no bad whatsoever

p.s i was there freezing my baws off in the Chadwick

I was I had gone and seen you there Sneddon, we could have had a chat about things, especially the latest additions to my stamp collection :sherlock:

If I'm going to be serious here(and that's unusual for me) I can certainly see where Goat is coming from regarding visiting places on a regular basis like Kilmarnock on a Wednesday night to watch a game in the league cup in the pishing rain and cold and then miss out on a ticket at places like Easter Road when the championship is decided.

The posters who say that a loyalty scheme should be introduced by the club are right on the money, because in this day and age of electronic communications it's so easy and sensible.

Every ticket to an event has some sort of security/verification number or bar code on it, which can easily be matched up to a data base held by the club, so that the people who tote up the most amount of games during the year get first bite at the cherry...For instance, if I buy three tickets to a game, I get three points, 2 tickets=2 points and so on.

It's not rocket science and it rewards the people who go to the most games (the rich cunts)

At least it would maybe stop the arguments at the end of the season.