Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

I'd rather he went now. Look at how Boyd's attitude changed last year when he knew he was off in the summer.

That was Boyd, hes never been known for having a good attitude anyway, and look at him now, cant get back soon enough. Hopefuly he is realising he isnt as good as he thinks.

So instead of us getting money for him, hes holding out for more money himself and we will get nothing for him ?. Boyd all over again and wouldnt surprise me if he played the second half of the season like Boyd.

It's all about the money.

The only reason he has turned it down so he can agree a pre contract with another team netting himself a massive pay day in the form of a wage increase and a huge signing on fee.

Based on what?

Even if he has, who gives a fuck? Winning the league could be worth a lot more than 700k to us, and going by the first part of the season, we need him. Everyone that knows me, knows I fucken hate the little rhat, so that tells you everything you need to know.

id rather he left now and we get money for him than him going for nothing.

Think of the money we could earn at the end of the season with Kenny staying, banging in the goals and winning the league. We could also earn cash entering the CL.

700k is fuck all in comparison to that. This is the best outcome possible for Rangers.

The only reason the bankers dont see it like that though is because its a gamble rejecting it....as theres a possibility we wont win the league. They see the money and they want it right away, its a risk that they werent prepared to take.

I would rather he stayed and won the league, that leave now for 600k. That is a ridiculous amount. I wouldnt mind him signing for a club abroad actually, a few tims I work with were convinced he would leave us in the summer and then join them :rolleyes:

Fuck the 700k !

Id much rather Kenny stayed til the end of the season and won us the league....which in turn would earn us millions upon millions, especially with the chance to reach the Champions league stages again.

All you cunts wishing he could leave the now should fuck off and open your eyes...we wont win the league without Kenny. Think how many goals hes scored this season so far, losing out on his goals for the remainder would be a catastrophe.

Win us the league Kenny and then good luck with the rest of your career abroad (tu)

Well said mate (tu)

700 grand is as good as free. I'm quite happy he's turned it down, proves it's not all about money with him.

But it is all about money.

He'll leave on a Bosman and sign for bigger wages than what Brum are offering.

DBBTB got there first. :ph34r:

700 grand is as good as free. I'm quite happy he's turned it down, proves it's not all about money with him.

it is all about money he picks up the 650k as a signing on fee, and were stuck with an unmotivated player making sure he doesnt get injured for next season.believe me miller will be absolutely no use to rangers from now on in.stand by for wee strains and niggles for the rest of the season, thats how this situation works

actually it proves out the other way if he goes on a bosman in the summer he would command more wages than if a club was paying a fee for him however small the fee may be