Rangers Back In The Hunt For Commons

Sure I read somewhere today that they are willing to accept £750,000 for him right now. If thats the case and we have money available this would be a steal. Would love to see him and Weiss terrorising full backs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes always impressed every time seen him on tv and he is an inventive player with a good shot

Would love to see him in a rangers shirt would be a brilliant addition no disrespect to derby but he deserves to play at a bigger stage .

Its in the sunday mail saying he is close to signing a new deal with derby , it also mentioned us looking to sign burke again but he wants to stay at cardiff

burkes done well at cardif.

hes not a flashy as weiss but is still a very effective winger he scores and sets up good numbers of goals.

Its in the sunday mail saying he is close to signing a new deal with derby , it also mentioned us looking to sign burke again but he wants to stay at cardiff

A well, I had my fingies crossed on this one too. I thought he would be a good addition to the first team squad and a able replacement for Weiss going back to City in the Summer. Nevermind.

hes actually far more consistant and really always has been.

injured alot more in his rangers days mind you.

After the season where he won the young player award he was more cold than hot. Plus weiss has loads more natural ability, is younger and faster.

Weiss everyday of the week.