Boxing and MMA

A shite fight where KSI done nothing but try to hold Fury, and got lucky with the back of the head punch for the point off in my opinion, happens all the time but first time I've seen someone cry about it so much and the ref react. Once that was in the bag he knew he just had to match him as being only 6 rounds.

Fury was absolutely shite and should have boxed him better, but the grappling was a joke, he's never a boxer and he got a fright tonight.

Over more rounds Fury would have definitely been the victor.

Overall a joke of a fight and Fury knows he got away with one (close one) tonight by saying he's done with this to avoid losing a rematch.

7 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Grew up watching all my uncles boxing tapes of Hagler, Duran, Sugar Ray and Hearns. Itā€™s been a big fall.Ā :lol:

I grew up watching Eubank, Benn, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis etc and I feel grateful tbh because the sport is a shambles at the minute.

Can't understand why so many people are shouting Robbery, I thought KSI done really well but kept holding him and swinging every time Tommy ducked his punches.

Tommy's only 24 years old not been a boxer for a long time in regards to pro boxing. He has a long road ahead of him but he set out to beat Paul & KSI inside 12 months and done itĀ :lol:

Dannis was a fucking riot also what a fucking embarrassment.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Some harsh views on the state of boxing here - Ā Iā€™m just a casual fan but Crawford v Spence, Joe Cordina v Rakhimov and Wood v Warrington all class fights over the past few months.

The issue people have is there isnā€™t enough of the best fighting the best. Itā€™s a disgrace that the WBC heavyweight champion will have fought Derek Chisora and a guy who has never fought in a boxing ring before in the space of 12 months. AJ and Wilder arenā€™t much better with their recent matches.

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

The issue people have is there isnā€™t enough of the best fighting the best. Itā€™s a disgrace that the WBC heavyweight champion will have fought Derek Chisora and a guy who has never fought in a boxing ring before in the space of 12 months. AJ and Wilder arenā€™t much better with their recent matches.

Nail on the head there mate

8 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I grew up watching Eubank, Benn, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis etc and I feel grateful tbh because the sport is a shambles at the minute.

The domestic scene in Scotland is probably at it's healthiest for a few years with a decent amount of good matchups being made , although not too many of them will be troubling any of the top class boxers any time soon .