Boxing and MMA

19 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Taylor is done mate. Looks spent. 

Few people have said that,apparently he likes the bevvy too much, even at the first promo I think it was, Catterall said to him have you been drinking?

10 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

Few people have said that,apparently he likes the bevvy too much, even at the first promo I think it was, Catterall said to him have you been drinking?

Think his best days are behind him mate. Catteral won that fight against him. Joke result  

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Think his best days are behind him mate. Catteral won that fight against him. Joke result  

Kind of agree, think he's took this as a last payday, don't like the guy as a person but I hope he wins and retires because he got schooled in his last fight tbf

8 hours ago, jackg93 said:

Also if the ref stopped the fight in round 9 - Fury could’ve had no complaints. To claim he thinks he won the fight will dominate his narrative now for the rematch. 

Most fighters will claim they won the match on a split decision. No doubt it will be a big part of the rematch narrative.

He's lucky but the fight didn't get stopped in the 9th.

His stuff after the fight but showed his utter lack of class mentioning the Ukraine war. 

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Just for the record obviously 6-6 going to the last was me including the 10-8 u can't have 13 round so the winner of round 12 wins the fight. 

Well done usyk 

Onto Taylor v Catterall next week can't wait. I don't really rate Catterall tbh just awkward to hit but attack wise he's ordinary imo. Prime Taylor deals with him easily is that still in him or is he on the decline. All questions answered next week 

Think and hope Catterall smashes the arrogant prick.

21 hours ago, BelfastWillie said:

I couldn't see any of that mob gong to a pub and buying a drink for every England fan in it!

image.png.c40609c85cc020616228a7143e241205.png

He’s a tarrier bastard!

IMG_5174.webp

IMG_5173.webp

31 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

He never deserved to beat him last time

Correct but he's a former undisputed champion get anywhere near that level he wins easily. If he gets beat he should retire Catterall isn't on his level if he's on form.