Boxing and MMA

Second time he's been stabbed. He's either unlucky or an arsehole.

Yeah remembered that after i'd posted, last time was at the height if when he was supposed to not be 'living right' . The Jamie Moore story , or at least connections ,were pretty well known even before he was shot but I'll be interested to know what's happened here . From reports it seems it was around 6am and close to where he was living so doesn't seen like a standard pub fight .

I'll be watching the Frampton/Martinez fight wearing my Norn Iron top behind enemy lines in Spain this Saturday.

C'mon the Jackal!

Just a shame he left matchroom....a fighter of his class and with a sold out arena it should be on Sky....stick on win.

Really hope brooks injury isn't serious and the khan fight gets made for next year....will be interesting to hear the facts of what happened mind you.

Just a shame he left matchroom....a fighter of his class and with a sold out arena it should be on Sky....stick on win.

(tu)

Hoping the Bar None Rangers Bar in Benalmadena will be showing it, that's where i'll likely be.

Wonder if it's a big fight amongst the Spanish, many watching it?

(tu)

Hoping the Bar None Rangers Bar in Benalmadena will be showing it, that's where i'll likely be.

Wonder if it's a big fight amongst the Spanish, many watching it?

Nope they're not. Have to find a Spanish Bar showing it.

Carl to stop him in 9.

C'mon the Jackal............. No, not Bawsburst's favourite journalist.

I'm watching it in a bar in Spain.

It's all kicking off now, Frampton stuck the head in him and cut him end of 4th, Martinez cracked him when Carl has slipped and was on the deck in 5th, Ref let them both get away with them. Then Carl dropped him for an 8count.

All Frampton so far, 6 rounds gone, all 6 for Frampton