Boxing and MMA

Found a complete laugh from Scott gilfoid on the burns fight

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/11/burns-defeats-katsidis-by-controversial-decision/

Haha, that is astonishing.

I'd love for him to qualify that by listing the rounds that he actually thought Katsidis won. As much as he's excellent at setting a high pace and putting on pressure, he's the most one-dimensional fighter in the world and was eating so many combos from Burns on the way in, round after round. There was no real quality about Kat's work for the most part, just effort. For this guy to say that he 'boxed beautifully'? Nah, not having that at all. Sour grapes in the extreme.

Found a complete laugh from Scott gilfoid on the burns fight

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2011/11/burns-defeats-katsidis-by-controversial-decision/

That guy is obviously a clown or a Katsidis family member, but I did think the judges scores were far too wide and I actually had Kats taking the last round to earn a draw. It was a close fight though and I wouldn't have argued if it had been a close decision in either mans favour.

I read that site alot

Gayfoid always does it to get a reaction

Every fight guaranteed

He's a bit of a joke figure on it

I read it a lot too. Seems just British fighters he has a problem with tbh. Don't know why they continue to let him write for the site

Toprank declines to negotiate with Mayweathers team and will instead pursue a 4th fight with Marquez.

:anguish:

I'm telling you. Bob Arum is the one that's been holding the fight back for 3 years now and trying to blame FMJ. He senses the pacman gravy train is coming an abrupt end and will try to milk as much money out of him as possible

I'm telling you. Bob Arum is the one that's been holding the fight back for 3 years now and trying to blame FMJ. He senses the pacman gravy train is coming an abrupt end and will try to milk as much money out of him as possible

If he senses that it's coming to an end, why then wouldn't he cash in on the big one instead of risking a defeat to JMM? That doesn't add up.