That Ness turn and pass.

PaulRFC1

Got to disagree with that , when you have davie weir at the back thats the weakest area. How deep were we sitting last night man at one point diouf had to shout at the midfield and tell them to push up

Don't forget that our lone striker was actually in the left back position at one stage and the closest player to shagger! <cr>

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you sat and studied the game on a replay? I think the stats might surprise you.

If I get time in the next few days,I'll do a detailed rundown of the stats of all the player re-tackles made-completed passes etc!. and just see how close to facts your statement is.

I can never find that info for SPL games. It's easy to get for EPL or La Liga, etc... Can you get it from somewhere, or do you manually work it out from the videos?

I can never find that info for SPL games. It's easy to get for EPL or La Liga, etc... Can you get it from somewhere, or do you manually work it out from the videos?

I just do the Rangers ones from the videos if I ever need the stats,mate! All I do is basically watch football all day every day, so it's no hassle if I need to do it.

As you said, the EPL- La Liga-Serie A, stats are a bit easier to get on the web.

The boy has done excellent, he has a habit of drifting in and out of games but he has a lot of talent and massive potential.

This may be harsh and just bad luck on his part but in the main we have looked less effective in midfield since he came in and we've lost two big games.....

I personally wouldn't have played him on Sunday if Edu was on form and McCulloch was fit but the case is he probably will start as neither factors are true.

I think he needs more time to develop before OF games are the norm for him but needs must............

I really hope we don't lose him.

It's been so long since we've seen a player with his passing range and his ability to turn and take players out of the game.

Often his first touch is just this sublime turn, he did one on January 2nd just outside the Tims 18 yard box and if snyone was doubting before that, you could tell he was a class player.

We had 55% possession, how does that work?

It works by watching the game and watching the midfield lose the ball constantly to Hearts and watching them pass round us, its pretty simple.

If we had 55% possession it wasn't in the Midfield.

It works by watching the game and watching the midfield lose the ball constantly to Hearts and watching them pass round us, its pretty simple.

If we had 55% possession it wasn't in the Midfield.

We didnt get 55% possession from Hearts passing it around us

Not nearly as bad as you are making out

We didnt get 55% possession from Hearts passing it around us

Not nearly as bad as you are making out

I must be blind then as must most of the other posters.

Stop quoting me if you cant understand simple replies.

It seems so we were completely dominated in Midfield by Hearts, our midfield looked ponderous and slower to every ball.

Great result but i thought it was the weakest area of the team last night.

agree the midfield has been dominated in far too many games recently the weakpoint of the team and ness was poor last night

i wish people would stop going overboard about his performances hes been ok nothing more against 2nd raters in the spl i take it

the ones comparing him to baxter never seen him play? an insult to the great man

agree the midfield has been dominated in far too many games recently the weakpoint of the team and ness was poor last night

i wish people would stop going overboard about his performances hes been ok nothing more against 2nd raters in the spl i take it

the ones comparing him to baxter never seen him play? an insult to the great man

You'd think most posters were down watching Baxter playing for primrose the way they go on, i'd bet most are kids.