El Hadji Diouf

nik2402

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even if diouff was pissed an hour before the game kicked off, he'd still be one of the best players on the park.

it's bad enough the scum and the media trying to get on the guys back without us doing it FFS.

Barry Ferguson used to have red wine the night before an OF game, did he get so much shit?

U think stuck up boots that are only after guys with money are the best burds in town? :lol:

a dont know about u mate but a dont need to pay ma way to a ride :21:

Plenty birds in karbon who ain't stuck up mate! Obv there's the boot ones but all u gotta do is stay away from em, where's the best birds in town in your opinion?garage birds are no bad but dress weird!

I'm sure there's some fancy sports science stat about how drinking 2 days before a match reduces your performance by <insert miniscule percentage> but i'm sure there are similar stats for taking a shite 2 days before a match, eating a banana 2 days before a match, or having a wank 2 days before a match

Paul McGrath won PFA Player of the Year in 1993 despite regularly playing matches hungover or actually drunk

Plenty birds in karbon who ain't stuck up mate! Obv there's the boot ones but all u gotta do is stay away from em, where's the best birds in town in your opinion?garage birds are no bad but dress weird!

tbh some eh the guys in Karbon are worse than the wuman!

Don't go up the town much since ma wee girl was born in the summer , not a big fan of it anyway too many arseholes. Garage is good though (tu) a few years ago a never never got in cause a wasn't wearin tartan trousers, yellow leather jacket n a cowbow boy hate.. Just didn't fit in lol

Don't mind players going out after a game and enjoying themselves as long as they are doing the business on the pitch.

But 2 days before a match is not ideal and I suspect if Walter was to find out about this he would let Diouf no in no uncertain terms that it is not acceptable at a club like Rangers. He can get away with it at Bolton, Sunderland, Blackburn... but not Rangers.

Was in karbon for a bit last night, had the car as I have work at 9 this morning. Spotted Diouf swaggering about with a bottle of champagne. Not acceptable with us having a game on Saturday unless of course he's injured but I ain't seen that anywhere! I likeftge way he's started his gets career but this sort of shite ain't what we need from him

Awww shut up ya wee girl :lol: