Apparently someone in the EPL scored with an overhead kick today!

LegendofCoop

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck are people on about - 'premiership hype machine' ??

Some things in the EPL can get overhyped but this wasn't one of them doh

An incredible goal in the most dramatic of circumstances when you think about the derby, the title race and what Wayne rooney's been through this season.

What the fuck are people on about - 'premiership hype machine' ??

Some things in the EPL can get overhyped but this wasn't one of them doh

An incredible goal in the most dramatic of circumstances when you think about the derby, the title race and what Watne rooney's been through this season.

It was obviously an incredible goal and in the circumstances made it that special but no doubt people will over do it with saying it was the best goal they have seen etc etc

PETER LOVENKRANDS A LEGEND

- thanks for posting that rooney was shite in the actual match as usual i,m loving it best striker in the world now because he scored an ovehead kick

Back to reality hes still average .

Guest SandyWATP

:lol:

Arsenal's second goal doesn't even compete with Rooney's. It was good, but it was 4 or 5 simple passes, helped by fucking awful defending.

:lol:

Arsenal's second goal doesn't even compete with Rooney's. It was good, but it was 4 or 5 simple passes, helped by fucking awful defending.

So it was a carbon copy of one of those stereotypical Barcelona goals that you cream yourself over in this part of the forum on a near weekly basis? :P

The jealousy of some Scottish folk when it comes to the English premiership is embarrassing! :(

I agree there is people who are just jealous because they are so anti-english but my point is if it was another player say Clint Dempsey had scored a goal for Fulham the exact same way the praise wouldn't have been as half as much as Rooney has got simply because he isn't Rooney