***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Ozblue should do the honourable thing and resign from the board. Give us some dignity back. The mods should take drastic action to eliminate this humour.

Thank you WATP

I await drastic action from the mods of this forum.

Until the time I am forcibly removed from this board I shall continue to relate any story or episode that was indeed factual, as this one was.

Oh the shame and terror of it...chastised on the internet. :craphead:

I hope it disnae hurt! :mutley:

:mcgregor:

:bartley: :bougherra: :weir: :papac: :whittaker:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :Naismith:

:jelavic:

Bartley out at RB and Whittaker at LB, gives these two licence to support and pin back both Celtic Full backs leaving it a straight out compressed midfield battle. Papac would be a more obvious choice to slot inside one and support Weir as it would give some much needed balance on the left hand side of defence.

Diouf, Davis, Edu and Naismith are all players that are versatile and have energy to burn, and they'll need that to support Jelavic in that lone striking role.

It's harsh on Weiss, but atleast it gives us options on the bench.

pretty confident we will beat them on sunday, few key players need to get the finger out though

Why ? Are you on something ?

We need to get our fucking fingers out and play much better than we have for a while AND play like our lives depend on it!

Wether we like it or not they have the better team / players and can easily punish our team if we dont give 100% AND if management dont get the tactics right.

If I`m wrong I`ll apologise Sunday night, GLADLY !

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :bartley:

:weiss: :Naismith: :diouf:

None of your surprise, negative, cautious, bullshit Walter Smith.

IMO, if there is a winner, they will go on to win the league.

These 11 lads start, we win by a couple of goals and lennon and brown go cry to each other. WATP :chopometer:

Starting eleven I'm expecting Walter Smith to go with.

4-1-4-1

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:bartley:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :Naismith:

wouldnt be the worst but not my choice but as long as lafferty doesnt start im going to be happy

Right let's get stuck into these fenian bastards Rangers!

We are champions of Scotland and the most successful team in Britain and it's time we started showing it. Take no fucking prisoners, rattle a few of their players knee high at the first chance you get and show them no fucking respect! We are Rangers and we should show no team respect, especially these fenian cunts!

Press them high up the pitch, go out with the proper attitude and tempo, get stuck in, show no mercy and give the travelling Rangers fans at the piggery and round the world the 3 points we badly need and want. Come on Rangers let's do these fucking bastards!

We are champions of Scotland and the most successful team in Britain and it's time we started showing it. Take no fucking prisoners, rattle a few of their players knee high at the first chance you get and show them no fucking respect! We are Rangers and we should show no team respect, especially these fenian cunts!

Press them high up the pitch, go out with the proper attitude and tempo, get stuck in, show no mercy and give the travelling Rangers fans at the piggery and round the world the 3 points we badly need and want. Come on Rangers let's do these fucking bastards!

Positive rep deserved. Well said sir!

We are champions of Scotland and the most successful team in Britain and also the world and it's time we started showing it. Take no fucking prisoners, rattle a few of their players knee high at the first chance you get and show them no fucking respect! We are Rangers and we should show no team respect, especially these fenian cunts!

Made a wee change there

We need to get our fucking fingers out and play much better than we have for a while AND play like our lives depend on it!

Wether we like it or not they have the better team / players and can easily punish our team if we dont give 100% AND if management dont get the tactics right.

Absolute shite. We can handle them good and proper, but we have to match them in intensity and intelligence. They are NOT a better team, but they have been playing smarter than us recently. Time to set that right.

a wish!!!! as i said we need to get the finger out but looking back at the last OF game we played poor but we had more than enough chances to win the game. jelavic has had a few more games to get his sharpness back and also the fact mulgrew is center half pleases me, no point denying what our tactics will be but there effective.

better players ???? they would be lucky if 3 of their players even got near our team and I await your apology