***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

John Hartson just said that the first goal should give Walter an indication that Weir is finished.

For once, I actually agree.

me too. said it when hooper skinned him previous.

anyone that cant see weir shouldnt play against decent opposition again is just barmy. i always have most blue tinted specs on but even i cant stand another 45 mins of celtic walking through our defence.

saying that bougherra has been absolutely dire also.

I knew we would get beat today, so I'm not surprised were losing but I still fucking hate losing to this shower of smell fucking shite!

This team have nothing left to give, not even the adrenaline can push this team any futher. Rangers are done. :(

Get Naismith off and put Weiss on (playing on the right wing). I would also hook edu and get healy in there. We need some creativity in the team and at the moment we dont have a cutting edge. Healy should provide more support for Jelavic. If Lafferty comes on I'm going to switch the fu***** TV off. If Naithsmith wasnt injured I would consider swapping him for Weiss since Diouf is on already a yellow. Its quite likely they will target him in the second half and the last thing we can afford is going down to 10 men. If Walts not careful hear we are going to get humpted.

------Weiss---Davis---Bartley---Diouf------

-----------------Jela---Healy---------------------

all I want to say is I haaaaaaaaaate them more n more, how they look, their dirty colors, their stadium and everything they stand for ..... they are utmost scum of the world .... feel better now. :drool:

Get Naismith off and put Weiss on (playing on the right wing). I would also hook edu and get healy in there. We need some creativity in the team and at the moment we dont have a cutting edge. Healy should provide more support for Jelavic. If Lafferty comes on I'm going to switch the fu***** TV off. If Naithsmith wasnt injured I would consider swapping him for Weiss since Diouf is on already a yellow. Its quite likely they will target him in the second half and the last thing we can afford is going down to 10 men. If Walts not careful hear we are going to get humpted.

------Weiss---Davis---Bartley---Diouf------

-----------------Jela---Healy---------------------

thats what he should do but will he

Weir is responsible for both goals! Dire beyond measure! We need to throw the kitchen sink at them! Lafferty for Naismith and weiss for edu. Move Davis in with bartley and rip Wilson apart. I can't believe he is so comfortable, he's shite!

This

Weir at the first goal :anguish:

2nd half will show us what our team is made of hopefully. Need to go for broke now and if we get gubbed in the process then so be it.

Lafferty will surely be going up top with Jelavic, he has zero support or service for 45 minutes.

One dissapointment is that Bartley didn't break that cunt's leg

That cunt izzaguire is a decent player goin forward and has caused us problems in every old firm this season . So walter for fuck sake , how's about giving weiss a game on the fucking right and let him try and force this fud back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not rocket science walter , man for man won't work here , the tactics and formation and personnel need changed drastically if we are to get anything out ofthis game , and IMO the season as a whole !!!!!!!!

The least I expect second half is a bit of fight , and pride in that famous jersey ! Please