***The Official Rangers vs. PSV Eindhoven Thread***

Muff

naw m8 id be surprised if he makes even 1 sub if it is still 0-0, but 1 needs to hope that he will do the right thing for once.

we will end up thrashing them now n i will look like a pure fanny lol. but everytime i see a lineup for us in europe i feel sick to my stomach.

Your not the only one Krissy boy and it'll be a negative side against the enemy at the weekend as well Lemon must love playing Walter Smiths selections I'll now go to hell for criticising Walter its not allowed

Well done Walter, playing lafferty upfront on his own, will cover up the performance tonight, and lafferty will be the scapegoat as per!!

Fuck it, cmon Rangers!! hold them till 70 minutes , get Lafferty and Whittaker to fuck, bring on Weiss and Diouf and nick a goal!!

Well done Walter, playing lafferty upfront on his own, will cover up the performance tonight, and lafferty will be the scapegoat as per!!

Fuck it, cmon Rangers!! hold them till 70 minutes , get Lafferty and Whittaker to fuck, bring on Weiss and Diouf and nick a goal!!

I'm not lafferty's biggest fan and he was woeful up top on his own against sporting, but he has pace which diouf just doesnt, for me he is the better choice.

just my opinion

I'm not lafferty's biggest fan and he was woeful up top on his own against sporting, but he has pace which diouf just doesnt, for me he is the better choice.

just my opinion

Diouf has at least scored.

Aye Walter excellent line up there! Really attacking. A fuckin negative joke once again from a total shitebag! Whittaker in midfield? Shite. Weiss on the bench? Typical. Edu playing again? Shocking.

I'm fukn glad I never spent £30 on the game, I feel sorry for the people going there expecting a different rangers.

We will see the same bullshit on Sunday as well!

why don't you do everyone a favor and take yer negative and go fuck yer hat?

cheers pal

I believe that's the plan :sherlock:

I'm moist at the thought of the quarter finals,who will we get?

I,m not suprised by the line up nothing new in walters thinking.

When did we last win at home in a european tie ?

Walter plays one up front no weiss -

Ferguson plays rooney giggs hernadez and then valencia

gets the early goal and still plays an attacking option using attacking subsitutions

We on the other hand shite ourselves through negative tactics wake up walter we are at IBROX !!!

one up front with naismith available no weiss our best attacking option - for a miniute i thought we are playing real madrid .

Porto, Liverpool, Man City, Spartak Moscow, Vilarreal , still a lot of good teams in the competion.

As it stands Man City and Liverpool are heading out,I like City but for our sake I hope they go out.

I'd fancy our chances more against the Russians to be honest,the rest don't scare me.

Glass full loyal :D

Do you know what, every Rangers fan has every right to be negative especially after confirmation of that starting line up and I wouldn't criticise anyone for feeling that way. However I actually laughed when I seen this latest line up.

I think we are now so used to what Walter will do that it is no longer any surprise and has become comical. Fair play to the wider Rangers support and in particular those attending games regularly your loyalty is admirable.

I detest Walters approach particularly in games where his negative formations are unnecessary (e.g. Kilmarnock at home ) but what will be will be and I like so many others will continue to support and follow on.