Union Bears to move to BF5 next season and stand with TBO

Gazzas_Flute

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copland will be dead :(

Not if they get off their fuckin fat arses and sing,it won't!

I just can't get my head around the Broomie being classed as the "singing section" of Ibrox :blush:

The Copland should be the first place to be jumping for 90+ minutes....How times have changed. :sleep1:

I don't blame the UB for moving away from CR1, it's full of moany people who swear, shout and even try to fight with members of the UB, they also run to the stewards to tell the UB to sit down <cr> however i see this as UB moving onto bigger and better things and a great future is ahead of them. Good luck lads but just wish these bigger and better things could have happened in The Rangers End :(

Great news guys!

Was impressed with the showing at the youth semi-final, hopefully they will be a surge of folk currently not in UB or TBO trying to move over as well, I know I am trying to convince a few mates.

Plenty of good questions on this thread, probably won't answer them all but i'll give it a bash:

Basically the new set-up will involve having both groups in the same section but keeping their individual identities. We'll be working together on all or most things, singing and displays being the main ones. The issue of Capo isn't one that is a major concern right now, it will be easy enough to decide what the best way forward for that is in the close season.

For those wanting to join the UBs you still need to go through TBO website and when you have your transfer you can then make it known that you'd like to be a UB member. The link to TBO site has been poste earlier.

I understand those who feel the groups should be in the Rangers End, and believe me, if it was up to both groups we'd be there. But you need to be smarter than that, it simply can't happen in the current climate and any UB member will confirm that. The Broomloan, although not ideal, is the only way for both groups and all others who want to be a part of the atmosphere to be together and to raise the roof.

If i've left any questions unanswered then fire me a PM and i'll be glad to help. :)

Plenty of good questions on this thread, probably won't answer them all but i'll give it a bash:

Basically the new set-up will involve having both groups in the same section but keeping their individual identities. We'll be working together on all or most things, singing and displays being the main ones. The issue of Capo isn't one that is a major concern right now, it will be easy enough to decide what the best way forward for that is in the close season.

For those wanting to join the UBs you still need to go through TBO website and when you have your transfer you can then make it known that you'd like to be a UB member. The link to TBO site has been poste earlier.

I understand those who feel the groups should be in the Rangers End, and believe me, if it was up to both groups we'd be there. But you need to be smarter than that, it simply can't happen in the current climate and any UB member will confirm that. The Broomloan, although not ideal, is the only way for both groups and all others who want to be a part of the atmosphere to be together and to raise the roof.

If i've left any questions unanswered then fire me a PM and i'll be glad to help. :)

Cheers for clearing that up mate (tu)

Great news lads, I hope the transition goes well. Imagine if these groups continue to grow and grow, the scenes and atmosphere would be amazing. Keep er lit...

By the way please don't start to replicate any embarrassing 'Just Can't Get Enough' type songs, they are so cringeworthy.

Superb news guys. Sent my details to TBO today, hopefully see you all next season. Now all we need to do is get the pie stalls in that section changed to a bar, happy days all round :beer1:

Not if they get off their fuckin fat arses and sing,

it won't!I just can't get my head around the Broomie being classed as the "singing section" of Ibrox :blush:

The Copland should be the first place to be jumping for 90+ minutes....How times have changed. :sleep1:

The amount of times I have tried this and got told the usual sit down

Thank fuck.

It was only Saturday at the youth match that I said to my mates it's a shame they haven't joined together.

I actually said I reckon both groups are too stubborn to join or move and I said the UB will never move from Copland.

Ohhh how wrong I was! :lol:

Good news for me (a non-season ticket holder) as i always sit in BF5 with my son for the atmosphere when i attend home games but i feel the rest of Ibrox may suffer due to the lack of atmosphere from other stands lats just hope that the Broomloan can spur on the whole stadium !!!

UB07 & TBO as one WATP !!!

Moving out the derry end into the celtic end :(

Only good thing about the UB07 was they had a bit of a cutting edge about them, the blue order no offence intended just seem like a bunch of weans wae streamers. UB will just get gobbled up this season and it will lose all its identity which is a shame.

But good luck in the new location.

Moving out the derry end into the celtic end :(

Only good thing about the UB07 was they had a bit of a cutting edge about them, the blue order no offence intended just seem like a bunch of weans wae streamers. UB will just get gobbled up this season and it will lose all its identity which is a shame.

But good luck in the new location.

Bunch of weans wae streamers . :clap:

Cheers mate its normally TBO are all old cants that gets posted ..

Just asking but what do you mean by 'cutting edge' .

Thank fuck.

It was only Saturday at the youth match that I said to my mates it's a shame they haven't joined together.

I actually said I reckon both groups are too stubborn to join or move and I said the UB will never move from Copland.

Ohhh how wrong I was! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Never seen that one coming did ye ? Realised on Saturday the potential and the numbers we could pull for a youth semi-final was pretty good!

We are taking a pounding for it elsewhere but so be it; it's our decision. Onwards and upwards as they say....

:lol: :lol:

Never seen that one coming did ye ? Realised on Saturday the potential and the numbers we could pull for a youth semi-final was pretty good!

We are taking a pounding for it elsewhere but so be it; it's our decision. Onwards and upwards as they say....

People are giving you hassle because of this? WHo?

Seriously, no fucking pleasing some people