McBride QC slams Rangers' Verdict, calls SFA biased and corrupt

Hardly a genius in the courtroom. Many of his recent defences have ended in convictions. The man has no morals and is determined to beat a case which has DNA or forensic evidence which he has failed to achieve.

If that is the type of man Celtic want helping them then so be it. But he is far from a genius and his reputation is diminished within the legal circles every time he launches his staunch blind defence of the manks.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, I though Boogie would get a ban, i wonder if Rangers have said to the SFA that if they hammer our people they'll blow the lid on the cover up of events in the tunnel at Ibrox, where the police have admited they told the referee about it and the Ref and SFA did fuck all about it.

I really am surprised at the leniency of the punishments to boogie and EHD and the SFA don't really have a history of letting us off the hook.

i know nothing about this, do you have a link to where you found it out or fancy giving me the cliffnotes?

Say what you like about this bitter angry little man.... if Rangers had someone (Donald Findlay QC) fighting our corner the way this guy is fighting theirs, we would all be delighted that someone was finally standing up for our club.

I have said for years that we should engage legal representation to fight our corner. This guy can basically say what he likes and get away with it. He has already proven to be useful to them by getting the Lennon bans running concurrently (which I might add, I had missed until yesterday, fucken shockin decision).

He is a QC who is gunning for the SFA and the SFA are running scared of him. The SFA is a shambles and having an attack dog going after them and trying to put pressure on their weak structures and procedures in favour of the scum is going to benefit them whether we like it or not..

Once again this is a time where we should be fighting fire with fire and engaging our own lawyer to negate this guy and to take him and the SFA to task

Let's see what happens to him for saying this though, nothing I should expect, a la Hooper.

They can't do anything to him as he is not connected to CFC in an official capacity as a member of the club, as Donald Findlay was with us.

They can't do anything to him as he is not connected to CFC in an official capacity as a member of the club, as Donald Findlay was with us.

Except, he HAS represented Lemon at hearings and is very clearly involved with the scum. Of course, they will say it's got nothing to do with them and walk away. Typical of the cowards they are, they get someone else to speak for them. But surely they are paying him? Or is he doing this all out of the goodness of his heart?

Its totally laughable, as I said on another thread, the tims have handpicked the SFA top men, and yet somehow they are still biased towards Rangers. So biased in fact, that they allowed Lemon to serve his ban concurrently, ergo there was NO ban served. Also, Celtc threatened legal action, why didn't the SFA let them take that legal action and then throw them out of the league as per FIFA rules?

If the SFA had any balls at all, they would take this idiot to court, but they wont because of course they're all handpicked men. Strange isn't it.

wouldn't be surprised if he has done this hoping the SFA challenge him in court over it so he can put celtics dossier on SFA corruption (if it exists) into the public domain while playing the victim. Then again maybe he's just a cock :sherlock:

The dossier that doesn't exist you mean?

Except, he HAS represented Lemon at hearings and is very clearly involved with the scum. Of course, they will say it's got nothing to do with them and walk away. Typical of the cowards they are, they get someone else to speak for them. But surely they are paying him? Or is he doing this all out of the goodness of his heart?

Its totally laughable, as I said on another thread, the tims have handpicked the SFA top men, and yet somehow they are still biased towards Rangers. So biased in fact, that they allowed Lemon to serve his ban concurrently, ergo there was NO ban served. Also, Celtc threatened legal action, why didn't the SFA let them take that legal action and then throw them out of the league as per FIFA rules?

If the SFA had any balls at all, they would take this idiot to court, but they wont because of course they're all handpicked men. Strange isn't it.

Oh they are clever alright! I know it won't happen,but if I was involved in the SFA,I'd be demanding their financial books,to see just who is paying this clown.

The reason that the SFA wouldn't take legal action against the filth and throw them out the league,is because they know as well as everybody else that if either us or them are taken out of the equation, Scottish football is finished.

Of course they will say that it was only McBride's opinion and had nothing to do with them,as Lennon has already stated (That was fuckin quick,wasn't it?) but I'm fuckin sure I don't believe a word of it.

Oh they are clever alright! I know it won't happen,but if I was involved in the SFA,I'd be demanding their financial books,to see just who is paying this clown.

The reason that the SFA wouldn't take legal action against the filth and throw them out the league,is because they know as well as everybody else that if either us or them are taken out of the equation, Scottish football is finished.

Of course they will say that it was only McBride's opinion and had nothing to do with them,as Lennon has already stated (That was fuckin quick,wasn't it?) but I'm fuckin sure I don't believe a word of it.

Of course, without us or the tims scottish football ends up like sweden or the faroes, but even so if the SFA really had as much an agenda against the tims as they keep claiming, then they wouldn't have given in quite so easily. Ah well, you cant educate the extremely stupid can you.

Of course, without us or the tims scottish football ends up like sweden or the faroes, but even so if the SFA really had as much an agenda against the tims as they keep claiming, then they wouldn't have given in quite so easily. Ah well, you cant educate the extremely stupid can you.

Well you can try to educate the extremely stupid...and it is a noble cause,no doubt! But the problem is, by the time you have bashed your head against a brick wall in the attempt to educate them, you end up as fuckin stupid as they are! :anguish:

Why the fuck are the BBC interviewing a Lawyer who represents celtic fc, over a matter that's got fuck all to do with him or celtic fc?

This hearing was about the Rangers FC Manager, Alistair McCoist, and the two Rangers FC players, El Hadji Diouf and Madjid Bougherra.

What the fuck has it got to do with Paul McBride QC?

It's things like this that Rangers FC should be coming down hard on.

Spot on mate (tu)

The press continue to stoke the fires of sectarianism, lets talk to McBride and wind up the Rangers fans. If he is stupid enough to fall into nothing more than a slanging match let him, as most on here have said he is nothing but an attention grabbing oxygen thief. You can educate a dog to sit and roll over but you cant train it to think rationally, McBride is nothing but their dog, unable to think rationally when it comes to his master irrespective of the damage he causes himself. They are as bad allowing their dog to bite everything that moves praising it and cajoling it until it goes to far and gets put down.

Down Shep.

Paul McBride is an extremely intelligent man. Getting to be a QS is no mean feet, it proves he is artuculate, clever, tenacious, well respected and near the top of his tree in terms of ability.

This just goes to show that even the most able, artuculate, clever, tenacious and well respected are not immune to great swathes of paranoia and delusion.

It made me laugh as he has made an arse of himself! Publically :lol: :lol:

The sad thing is that all it does is whip up the paranoia amongst the tim support as they will feel he must be right as they are prepared to believe everything they are spoon fed by cretins like mcbride

Paul McBride is an extremely intelligent man. Getting to be a QS is no mean feet, it proves he is artuculate, clever, tenacious, well respected and near the top of his tree in terms of ability.

This just goes to show that even the most able, artuculate, clever, tenacious and well respected are not immune to great swathes of paranoia and delusion.

It made me laugh as he has made an arse of himself! Publically :lol: :lol:

Yes but McBride wont believe this, On Celtics behalf he is stoking up the asses to turn the heat on others to help celtic

I honestly think that the way for Rangers to deal with this is by hiring a top,top Publicist.This is a Media war.Not a Court battle so we dont need a QC.Its more important what people think than what the Courts (or SFA in this case) decide.Now many may think Max Clifford is an arsehole but he has the ear of all the Newspapers and TV stations and is a class act when it comes to turning stories around.It doesnt make any sense to take McBride on,on his own very comfortable turf but it does make a lot of sense to take him out of his area of expertise and challenge him in an area where he is not experienced.We need to get McBride talking/defending what the scum do and a Publicist constantly in the Media pointing out things like the songs they sing and banners they display takes the heat off us and puts it where it belongs.