A disgrace to Scottish football and their shite fans

Amac9

Are those sheep shagging bastards.

Against celtc they roll over and when they get beat they put it down to playing againt a 'quality' side. Tonight just epitomised what they are all about; When The Rangers come to town give it your everything.

Come Sunday they will get pumped in the semi final as they played their biggest game of the season tonight. I also hope Zander Diamond and Chris Maguire do their cruciates in.

That is all (tu)

Are those sheep shagging bastards.

Against celtc they roll over and when they get beat they put it down to playing againt a 'quality' side. Tonight just epitomised what they are all about; When The Rangers come to town give it your everything.

Come Sunday they will get pumped in the semi final as they played their biggest game of the season tonight. I also hope Zander Diamond and Chris Maguire do their cruciates in.

That is all (tu)

Thats a fairly accurate summation of tonights game

It's always been aberdeen's way, always.

They are a fantastic example of a group of fans, and players, who's hatred for Rangers is stronger than the feelings they have for their own colours.

Zander Diamond was a major doubt for tonight's game, but I'm not surprised he played, of course he'd want to play against us.

I'm glad he does, because he's actually the worst player I've ever seen

It'll be the exact same on Sunday was what it was the last time they met at Hampden.

Celtic are shite, when they are attacked their defence cracks up - similar to ours.

If Aberdeen play like they did tonight they will beat Celtic.

...Oops, forgot that their semi-final was tonight. rolleyes.gif

wait so let me get this right, the sheep try 100% against us and not so with other teams, shouldn't it be us not sticking a 100% effort in instead of half arsing it? after all it seems to be the new fad with us against all teams we play away.

sit back, lose posession, can't do the basics, lose posession some more, let the other team have more than 65% of the ball, then hit them on the counter attack.

Tonight just epitomised what they are all about; When The Rangers come to town give it your everything.

Credit where it’s due - Abercunt know who the biggest club is and raise their game accordingly. And they know that club is not rasellik.

It's interesting that our goal difference is exactly nine goals less than the tims.

I wonder what team would concede 9 goals against them... :rolleyes:

No team in the SPL should get beat 9-0. Even Hamilton would put up more of a fight.