Andy walker you're a w****r

soulboy

Sorry if this was mentioned in a thread somewhere but when andy walker you're a w****r was sung last night the guy sitting next to John Greig or 2 along from John Greig looked up from whatever he was reading and started smiling :praise:

It was definitely Paul Murray, i laughed like fuck when i saw it

Saw it on Alba when I got in from the game and it is Paul Murray! I was standing underneath Walker at the game and the commentator in front of him was pissin himself with laughter at the chants too, was brilliant. Spiers was gettin it tight too, he was in the wee media box tho, seen him in there a few times the shitebag that he is.

Heard the chants on the radio coverage - came through clear as fuck. there was a bit the commentary went a bit quiet during it and I'm sure Gordon Smith, Doods and Rob MacLean were having a laugh about it

He was on SSN giving a report, and just when he finished it was in full swing. The guys in the studio were laughing at it.

Ahh, I thought I saw a camera there, I thought they were using it to slyly film our fans but that makes more sense!