New sectarian laws for Scotland

There was a Celtic fan on Clyde 1 superscoreboard about ten minutes ago suggesting Rangers allowing Motherwell and Stuart McCall use of Murray park ahead of the Scottish Cup final was sectarian.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE WORLD COMING TO!????

Heard this WTF are they on <cr>

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a Celtic fan on Clyde 1 superscoreboard about ten minutes ago suggesting Rangers allowing Motherwell and Stuart McCall use of Murray park ahead of the Scottish Cup final was sectarian.

That made me laugh - then I thought about it for a while and actually it makes me quite sad that there are people out there with that mentality.

Please tell me your kidding!!!!

Sectarianism is the biggest Grey area out there at the moment. Like the police trying to charge the boy that dressed up as postman pat with the box address to Neil Lennon now given that wasn't the smartest thing to do it WAS NOT SECTARIAN.

The police and Government need to explain what they feel is SECTARIAN Behavior! Or they can effectively lift you for looking in a sectarian way etc its a complete and utter farce

Will really love to see how they define a sectarian display!

Thats easy, any display by Rangers will be deemed sectarian. Lets continue to pander to the poor down trodden caflicks in this country, who you see every day begging on the streets because they're not allowed to get jobs or claim the dole and who are in no way over represented per head of population in important jobs. Must be really hard being a poor down trodden caflik and forced to go to a segregated school.

Oh wait hang on, arent catholic schools by their very nature sectarian?

Let Celtic sing what they want.

Let us sing what we want.

Everyone's happy, no one gives a fuck. Simples.

They are quite happy singing what they want, but they dont want us to sing what we want, there lies the problem. They have brought this on themselves with their constant complaints and mopery.

They are quite happy singing what they want, but they dont want us to sing what we want, there lies the problem. They have brought this on themselves with their constant complaints and mopery.

We're the same though.

I still hear TBB or whatever other 'bad' songs, especially at away days. And when I come on here on a Sunday afternoon, I see numerous threads with people taking down exact minutes that Celtic sung anti-Protestant and pro-IRA songs to send to the SFA (or UEFA back when Celtic used to play in Europe).

We've both complained and this is where we're at.

We're the same though.

I still hear TBB or whatever other 'bad' songs, especially at away days. And when I come on here on a Sunday afternoon, I see numerous threads with people taking down exact minutes that Celtic sung anti-Protestant and pro-IRA songs to send to the SFA (or UEFA back when Celtic used to play in Europe).

We've both complained and this is where we're at.

I dont think we are the same at all and i dont think we complain in the numbers Celtic do, the spotlight was and is on us, not them, because of their complaints.

i think the same when i wake up in Canada. i can get away with singing no Pope of Rome. and the rest of the tunes!!!! infact, am blasting a few oot the back door as we speak!

it is the best part! can play any song i wish with no complaints other than volume late at night!

:crabflute:

I hate the whole concept of making 'an example' of someone. That just means punishing one man disproportionately to deter others. For me, the law means sticking to a fair, unwavering and just law for all that has been determined over a long period of time with the insight of many generations.

Just papping the sentence up by 10 times the previous is in my opinion the sign of an over-zealous, power mad extremist. And I don't mean to exaggerate for effect.

all fine and dandy

but lets see plod wade into 50000 fans when the chant of "sad fenian bastard", "sad orange bastard" goes up at old firm games

try and arrest 1 out of that many only for show and there will be riots

as for alex salmond, what a fat, lazy cowardly bastard, its the easy option to label all sorts of crimes "sectarian" and actually not tackle the root cause of the problems

i am sectarian, and i have been all my life according to them, but im not daft enough to post hate mail, scroll messages of hate on walls outside homes and leap barriers and attack opposition managers

and thats down to my good upbringing with good parenting,

if salmond tackled scotlands dismal social problems (if he wants to know what one im talking about then theres a fucking 4 part show on the BBC just now that show them up in a good light) then he could very well start by making a proper deterrent for the real criminals in the streets

knowing that you can pay a fine over many years, or if you get sent to jail that you will end up with a bigger telly, a working job with no expenses to pay, loads of games consoles, drugs readily available if that takes your fancy and the rest, is that really going to stop many criminals from breaking the REAL laws

2 generations of scottish people have grew up in an almost lawless society, where the arseholes of our country basically feel invincible

Word Up Jim (tu)

So wait. What happens when you use a VPN, Anonymous Proxy & Mac Spoofer? Do they spend government money trying to track you down for "sectarianism"? I'm sure if they did that the tax payers would be extremely interested in why they use the resources to do so when they can't catch 90% of computer savvied pedos. The government need to get their priorities straight.

A senior police officer explained recently, and it was reported in the rpess, that you would get arrested for fenian, ornage, ira songs.....whether they follow through with that is an other debate.

i hope the serial complainers are happy with the world they have created...they don't want to solve what is a problem rather have a go at the "other side"....

This

I think this will only help improve online debate and strengthen our rights to freedom of expression.

I now know that when I talk of ****** that as long as I am ********** and do not resort to *** or ******* then we can all be happy *******. We all know Niel Lonnen is a **** and **** ****** and will stop at nothing to help ******** by fair means or ****.

Him and his ***** club may be ******, and the sorest ******* ****** of any I have seen, but at least now there will be no more **** ****** ******** to illustrate the depth of feeling ******* them.

(tu)

If they're going to make a clamp down on it then they need to be very careful not to interfere with a very large number of people's liberties.

Roseanna fucking Cunningham ?????? Well ye better get yer fuckin bayonets fixed fur the road ahead because this is wan bitter rhepublican cow ! :sherlock:

Spot-on the money.

This bitter republican bastard will target one group and one group only and I hope someone within the Church Of Scotland and/or the Orange Order steps up to the breach and fights the good fight because if they don't do it now then forever will we be treated as the only ones that are sectarian.

I didn't add Rangers into that "step up to the breach" comment because;

A) That won't happen.

B) That won't happen.

C) Did I mention that won't happen?