Cristiano Ronaldo

Record breaker.

41 goals in La Liga this year scoring the most goals in one season ever and outscoring Messi by quite a margin.

Won the European Golden Shoe award once again, becoming the first player to win the trophy in two different championships.

Never gets the credit he deserves and is surely one of the all time greats.

But aye, Ronaldo's pure shite doh

Need to question the intelligence of people who think he isn't in the top two attackers in the world. Him and Messi are a country mile ahead of anyone.

Need to question the intelligence of people who think he isn't in the top two attackers in the world. Him and Messi are a country mile ahead of anyone.

I doubt anyone, honestly, has this mindset.

Ronaldo doesn't actually get the credit he deserves IMO because he is overshadowed by the GOAT in Lionel Messi. Ronaldo is the best of the rest by some margin and is one of the best to have ever played the game. 54 goals in 54 games this season (tu)

indeed they are.

infact they are two of the best ever.

How many has messi set up for his teammates when Ronaldo has been a greedy bastard and shot ?

Irrelevant.

How many stepovers does Messi do? Also irrelevant.

C Ron is cracking player, but there's no doubting the wee man is ahead of him, just not as far as some people make out.

How many has messi set up for his teammates when Ronaldo has been a greedy bastard and shot ?

that's a valid point . I'm sure messi has had close to 30 assists this season , which means he's been involved in almost 80 goals for barca this season . Ronaldos assists will be nowhere near that because as you say , he's a greedy bastard .

There no doubt he's an outstanding footballer , pretty much the perfect physical specimen to play the game . But given the choice I'd have wee messi every day of the week .

He's a great player, he just comes across as such an arsehole its easy to call him over rated or what have you

Different player to messi so its impossible to compare them!! i would have messi in my team over him because of his temperement and his play acting!!

He's the second best forward in the world but I don't think he's the second best player. I'd have Iniesta ahead of him and Messi a galaxy ahead of either of them.

Make no mistake though, Ronaldo's goalscoring record this season is incredible. Credit where it's due.

Awesome player who IMO should be a better player than Messi.

I don't see how he "should" be better than Messi on any grounds other than physicality. Messi is a more intelligent and effective player.