Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

If we refuse to pay £2m for the best young talent in Scotland who will get you 15+ goals a season and is still only 22 then you have to wonder what the fuck goes on at times. We paid £4m for Kyle Lafferty, £1.5m for a 32 year old, injury prone James Beattie and we paid £1.5m for Lee Wallace when he was in the final year of his contract and our original offer was only £300,000.

He's still young, knows what the SPL is about, scored goals in the SPL, has a sell on value and would form an excellent partnership with Jelavic IMO. Get it done Rangers because this is the type of signing that will help us towards more trophies.

There is no chance we bid the same as last time, we bid 1.4 this time including add ons but last time we bid just 1 million. Rangers better get a grip tho, if we miss out on him after paying 1.5 million for Lee Wallace I will seriously lose it!

If we refuse to pay £2m for the best young talent in Scotland who will get you 15+ goals a season and is still only 22 then you have to wonder what the fuck goes on at times. We paid £4m for Kyle Lafferty, £1.5m for a 32 year old, injury prone James Beattie and we paid £1.5m for Lee Wallace when he was in the final year of his contract and our original offer was only £300,000.

He's still young, knows what the SPL is about, scored goals in the SPL, has a sell on value and would form an excellent partnership with Jelavic IMO. Get it done Rangers because this is the type of signing that will help us towards more trophies.

And the excuse that it was the old regime who were to blame for that wont wash either, they used that excuse for not bringing back Miller.

I agree with EVERYONE else on this thread, GET IT DONE RANGERS and QUICK.

Losing out to a pish team again fuck sake rangers 2m for cuellar but we wont pay it for goodwillie

We haven't lost out on anything.

As sad as it is to say, Blackpool probably have more money to spend than us. They've got parachute payments from the Premiership and they've just taken in a big fee for Charlie Adam. Add that to the TV money they obviously didn't spend last year and they've got a fair bit to play with. It's no surprise that they're more willing to go straight in at the asking price, because it's a lower percentage of their budget.

Make no mistake, we're still a more attractive proposition, and we'll still get our man.

People really need to chill the fuck out about this. His case has been dropped for about a day and there are already cunts whinging that he's not in the door.

how do any of you know that David hasn't said to our guys , im only interested in a move to you guys , don't worry about the other bids im going nowhere out of Scotland ... ah thats right you don't but hey carry on with the Rangers bashing you guys are getting good at it (tu)

There is no chance we bid the same as last time, we bid 1.4 this time including add ons but last time we bid just 1 million. Rangers better get a grip tho, if we miss out on him after paying 1.5 million for Lee Wallace I will seriously lose it!

or maybe we bid 1 million plus add ons

You missed the part I said, if true... doh

You've quoted that guy about 3 times in this page alone.

You clearly think there's something to back his claims up.

Isn't this the same guy who said Cuellar would sign on Friday...or Saturday...or Monday...or the end of the week...?

Can't see him wanting to go to Blackpool. He'll be a Rangers player by the weekend. Offering the same amount that was rejected for being too low last time. :lol: :lol:

:lol: it's classic. I can just see us coming back with a lower offer next time :lol:

how do any of you know that David hasn't said to our guys , im only interested in a move to you guys , don't worry about the other bids im going nowhere out of Scotland ... ah thats right you don't but hey carry on with the Rangers bashing you guys are getting good at it (tu)

I fucking hope that hasn't happened, because if it has Dundee Utd would have a fairly good case against us for tapping up.

I fucking hope that hasn't happened, because if it has Dundee Utd would have a fairly good case against us for tapping up.

No they wouldn't all it takes is for a player to talk to a player ala Barcelona and Fabregas for the last 4 years (tu)

Don't know if its true or not but I'm pretty sure Blackpool have a salary cap at around £17k or there abouts so I dont think we have a problem competing on the wages front, could possibly offer him more! Just dont understand the bids we're putting in!

If we feel that Wallace is worth £1.5m and are willing to pay that then why are we putting in lower bids for a much better player? Doesn't really make any sense.

He will sign for us,doesn't matter what Blackpool offer.

In my opinion :D

I believe this as well, but I'd feel a whole lot better if I saw we had matched the £2m asking price sharpish!

(tu) My thoughts exactly.

I believe this as well, but I'd feel a whole lot better if I saw we had matched the £2m asking price sharpish!

We may not have to though mate.

He refuses to go to Blackpool or anywhere else and makes it clear his desire to go to Rangers,do they want a pissed off player on their books?

We may have to up our offer a bit but I don't believe we'll have to match any rival bids.

We will offer the 2 mil, imo. If we had gone in with 2 mil Blackpool could then easily offer 2.5 which we wouldn't match leading to our bid being thrown out.

We have forced Blackpools and Dundee Utds hand and if Blackpools offer is accepted then in principle so should ours. And I have no doubts He will choose The Rangers at that point.

Blackpool had a wage cap of 10k in the PL last season Dont know if they will have lowered it or not going back into the championship but we could blow them out the water in terms of wages.

I would be very surprised if he doesn't wind up playing for us, I would imagine that he will be a Rangers player by the weekend. If we were not bothered about getting him we would have hardly made a bid a matter of hours after the charges were officially dropped. We know that we will have to pay the £2million, whether this Blackpool bid is real or not. Give him the choice and he will be a Ranger